Bellator Releases Gleristone Santos

Would have given him one more fight.

I agree with him, IIRC I had 29-28 in Primus' fight

I hope Titan give him a spot again, he is fun to watch
Bellator should have make at least Gleristone vs Caveman to give him one more chance, 2 split dec losses aren't that much when one was a robbery

I don't understand a lot of these decisions; I really don't.

My best Guess is that it's a money thing. Paying him more than they thought he was worth.

Or maybe clearing room for fighters from countries where they have signed new deals.

Idk. Politics could be fucking stupid at times

I don't understand a lot of these decisions; I really don't.

My best Guess is that it's a money thing. Paying him more than they thought he was worth.

Or maybe clearing room for fighters from countries where they have signed new deals.

Idk. Politics could be fucking stupid at times

Random 2-0 female Flyweights are probably cheaper. And maincard-worthy!

They need to get serious about both women's divisions they have.
At least with Flyweight they're making fights often and signing new girls. Not the case with Featherweight though, don't think they have made a fight there since Dufresne subbing Coenen.

Sucks they released him as he was probably robbed in his two fights against dudes that are doing well in bellator, but not surprising considering he was 0-2 in there.

I really don't think having a Women's division with ten people in it is worth all this cutting. Let the Featherweights go to Invicta.

I really don't think having a Women's division with ten people in it is worth all this cutting. Let the Featherweights go to Invicta.
This, especially when they aren't even getting fights in Bellator.

Totally agree on the featherweights but if they can look to build prospects at flyweight and take the division seriously that could be big for them they got marketable women already from looks stand point and in wmma thats all it seems anyone really cares about.

ACB would be a good promotion for him. If he wants to fight in the US than WSOF.

Another bad one from Bellator, my hopes on Coker and Chou are over....

I mean I'm not surprised anymore from these cuts. They're just bad. I had him winning his fight against Primus. Bellator, what is your endgame?

Another bad one from Bellator, my hopes on Coker and Chou are over....
Pretty much my thoughts. I used to defend Bellator all the time on this forum. After the Volkov and Sarnavskiy cuts, you can already see the total lack of direction they're going with Bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back