• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Bellator Paris: Mousasi vs. Edwards, Mansour vs. Outlaw; May 12

This means Bellator still cant commit to put the entire GP in one card. They will probably split the opening round of the GP between April in California and May in France. Not too bad but not ideal either. I guess Barnoui will be headlining against Outlaw.

Hope Mansour destroys outlaw like he did piccolatti, was impressive to watch. Mousasi edwards is a good matchup competition wise but if edwards loses they set back his shot at a title

Solid. Will this be enough to sell out Paris again? Yoel carried the last show there. Mansour will bring some fans but will they get 16K+ again?

MVP possibly here? Who could he fight though? Hopefully not a wrestler.

I would assume MVP is fighting in London. This is assuming Bellator goes to London this year.

I would assume MVP is fighting in London. This is assuming Bellator goes to London this year.

Unless April is London might just put MVP on Paris card. Even the Dublin card, is that fully booked? You can still use him anywhere in Europe if they dont have a London card coming up.

This means Bellator still cant commit to put the entire GP in one card. They will probably split the opening round of the GP between April in California and May in France. Not too bad but not ideal either. I guess Barnoui will be headlining against Outlaw.

if Bellator had any sense they'd go to Brazil in April with AJ/Pitbull, Cyborg/Cat and a Patricio title fight.

if Bellator had any sense they'd go to Brazil in April with AJ/Pitbull, Cyborg/Cat and a Patricio title fight.
Well, now that we know AJ/Pitbull isnt happening in California or France this might be a real possibility.

Not sure what happened with Moose but he looked terrible against Eblen. Hopefully he was just sick or something.

War Moose.

I think it was just a grindy wrestler, that's always been a problem for him.

Well, now that we know AJ/Pitbull isnt happening in California or France this might be a real possibility.

They really should but they'll probably end up at Mohegan Sun again.

Back