Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
MAIN CARD (Bellator app, 5 p.m. ET)

• Patricky Freire vs. Ryan Scope
  • Corey Browning vs. Aaron Chalmers
  • Terry Brazier vs. Chris Bungard
  • Lee Chadwick vs. Fabian Edwards
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator app, 1:30 p.m. ET)

• Arunas Andriuskevicus vs. James Mulheron
  • Abner Lloveras vs. Jim Wallhead
  • Cal Ellenor vs. Nathan Greyson
  • Ranjeet Baria vs. Nathan Rose
  • Justin Burlinson vs. Maciej Gierszewski
  • Richard Kallos vs. Luke Westwood

Am I a bad person for hoping Scope upturns the apple cart??

I mean, I like Pitbull, but it would just be so catastrophically funny :)

Arunas just looked great, like Josh said great at staying out of the pocket while picking his shots, and really mixing it up well very unorthodox.
Arunas is a nice addition to their LHW division for sure.

Why is everyone tanned in the north-east of England.. strange.

I mean white people, so theres no confusion.

Besides Patricky and Chalmers, I have no clue who anybody else on this card is. Fuck it, I have nothing to do today.

I don't understand Chalmers' tattoos. Leg sleeves look fucking weird on dudes.

Looks like a mix between Israel and Venom Page.. lol.
The other one looks like he had a couple of horses to eat.

Corey Browning > chalmers

3rd heel hook

Missed 2nd round of Pitbull/Scope fight - did he actually win it?

Definitely was getting beat down in the 3rd, impressed with Scope - great low kicks and scrambles + a killer chin (great recovery from the knee in the first); he may have lost but he’s definitely got a future.

Cudos to Aaron Chalmers for actually walking the walking. Sure, he had no business being in a co-Main Event and he took the loss, but hopefully he keeps plugging away.

Overall impression from the very first EURO SERIES SHOW.

Prelims

Lister looks like a very intriguing prospect great timing and range on the brutal uppercut finish.eager to see more from him.

Quinn looked average on the feet but the second it hit the ground he was lightyears ahead looked smooth and technical with the sweep,positioning and eventual GNP finish.Could be a solid mid tier addition we shall see how he progresses..

Reece looked good great timing on the takedown with constant pressure a bit of an early stoppage but the kid looked pretty sharpe definetly interested to see more.

Westwood showed excellent grappling and scrambling ability early and also showed his solid striking and cardio ending in a solid tko finish this kid looked like he could be something big.

Burlinson s standup has definite holes but he has power but it's his groundgame that is his bread and butter excellent positioning and a nice RNC finish he could be solid we shall see as he progresses.

Rose showed great patient kickboxing with technical and powerful strikes and a brutal buzzerbeater knockout finish......WOW.

Greyson has a future he looked great early but showed his inexperience and got caught great comeback and survival instinct for Cal Ellenor.Wouldnt mind seeing either guy fight again was a good fight.

Wallhead looked tentative but much more well rounded in a slow paced snoozer decision hopefully next time out he shows more finishing instinct.

James Mulheron got outclassed by andreustasich (lol nsme is crazy)who looks like a real prospect at LHW cant wait to see more of him.

Prelims were paced slow but it was a shit ton of 1st round finishes.I have to say they did an excellent job showing highlights of knockouts and submissions in between fights as well as introducing/reminding the UK audience of the history of Bellator. Gareth Davies did a good job explaining the rules and the process of mma and Thompson did a good job of technical analysis.Bellator did a good job of advertising all the platforms available and explaining how big of a deal the new deal bellator just struck is.

The main card had far more technical problems like no audio,wrong camera being live,but the fights produced good action and the crowd was hyped.

Overall it was a good event I can see this catching on with the fans overseas bellator may really be on to something.

Scott Coker has been in charge of Bellator for going on 5 years, and he has grown Bellator to the point of putting Aaron Chalmers in a co-Main Event. So after over 4 years that is the kind of bs Scott Coker is offering fans as a co-Main Event. That is not growing a product, that is making a joke of a product.

Cudos to Aaron Chalmers for actually walking the walking. Sure, he had no business being in a co-Main Event and he took the loss, but hopefully he keeps plugging away.

Chalmers is taking this seriously he looked good dropping some muscle and coulda finished but his inexperience showed but he definetly is progressing and I certainly don't mind him watching his fights.

Scott Coker has been in charge of Bellator for going on 5 years, and he has grown Bellator to the point of putting Aaron Chalmers in a co-Main Event. So after over 4 years that is the kind of bs Scott Coker is offering fans as a co-Main Event. That is not growing a product, that is making a joke of a product.

Your an idiot man....

Chalmers is a big draw in the region hes a TV personality and this isnt a tentpole event this was basically a regional euro card its not that big of a deal LMFAO.

Back