• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator new Signings thread

Even better, please dont fuck this up and put it in the prelims.

Well there might be a Valerie Loureda Vs random can fight due any time soon.

giphy.gif

WTF he had already signed a brand new contract after hugging Johns for 15 minutes.

WTF he had already signed a brand new contract after hugging Johns for 15 minutes.

I think both fights were one offs. They brought him in to lose vs Johns and I think they thought he would lose vs Lugo. But after seeing all the traction he garnered from talking all that shit, they probably decided to lock him in. Bellator is lazy af at promoting so a guy who can get clicks and likes on his own on the mic is a welcomed addition for them.

Im assuming Bellator plans to go back to France next year. Diatta, Landau, Babene, Gallon, and Gouti are solid enough. Still missing a name French fighter. Hopefully they dont bring any American wrestlers for next show.

Im assuming Bellator plans to go back to France next year. Diatta, Landau, Babene, Gallon, and Gouti are solid enough. Still missing a name French fighter. Hopefully they dont bring any American wrestlers for next show.
They also signed Camara who was on the prelims and had a first round KO.

They also signed Camara who was on the prelims and had a first round KO.
They still need a solid name to draw the audience. Kongo is old as the wind and probably not a big draw. Parnasse is out of the question but probably Charriere would be a good investment. The dude might want to jump to the UFC but he would obviously not make it in there. However, he is huge draw in France and Bellator doesnt mind signing lower level fighters who are draws.

He has Bellator written all over him, of you ask me. He could be their French Gallagher.

They still need a solid name to draw the audience. Kongo is old as the wind and probably not a big draw. Parnasse is out of the question but probably Charriere would be a good investment. The dude might want to jump to the UFC but he would obviously not make it in there. However, he is huge draw in France and Bellator doesnt mind signing lower level fighters who are draws.

He has Bellator written all over him, of you ask me. He could be their French Gallagher.

If they want someone who's really popular then Damien Lapilus would seem a good option.

Isnt he pretty bad, though? I guess that is not much of an issue for Bellator, anyways.

Nah, he's decent. He'd be fine in the Bellator LW division. I think he'd do fine against the likes of Queally and he likely beats all the ex BAMMA guys.

Back