• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator Moves to Sign Rory MacDonald

Which statements do you agree with?

• Total voters
Good for him. He's got a kid to take care of now. Hopefully Bellator pays him good.

Who's he gonna fight? Can Bellator stop wasting money on the freakshow fights and sign some legitimate talent? They do things like this but let guys like Brooks walk.

Coker gonna Coker.
Freakshow fights don't waste money for Bellator, in fact they are probably the only thing that makes Bellator money right now.

Who's he gonna fight? Can Bellator stop wasting money on the freakshow fights and sign some legitimate talent? They do things like this but let guys like Brooks walk.

Coker gonna Coker.
Andrey Koreshkov is a stud at WW. I was real impressed with the ease he dominated Benson Henderson. Don't be surprised he gives Rory a good fight.

Coker gonna Coker.
Koreshkov is no joke and that will be his first fight, then a Bendo will be a good fight, Paul Daley will be fun and then Douglas Lima. Don't get me wrong I think he mows these guys down but they are fun fights.

MVP with that next level striking. Can't wait to see his next fight!!
34i1rur.gif

Absolutely! I'm a huge fan, and I hope he keeps living up to his potential. Imagine him and wonderboy if he ever crossed over to the ufc

Absolutely! I'm a huge fan, and I hope he keeps living up to his potential. Imagine him and wonderboy if he ever crossed over to the ufc
I hope so too and I'm a big fan as well I think he's ready for ranked guys.

Wonderboy vs MVP would put on a striking battle for the ages. But MVP is staying put in Bellator he's said that a few times. I guess down the road u never know things can change in a hurry.

damn I didn't realize he was fighting this Saturday. Good thing you wrote his name on here or I probably would of missed his fight. Daley vs Lima and Mitrione also fighting should be good.

I dont think the UFC lets him go, unless Bellator goes full retard and throws Brock/Conor money at him I think the UFC will match it and keep him around.

I hope so too and I'm a big fan as well I think he's ready for ranked guys.

Wonderboy vs MVP would put on a striking battle for the ages. But MVP is staying put in Bellator he's said that a few times. I guess down the road u never know things can change in a hurry.
I have a feeling that if wonderboy wins the title, he might fight a few ore times for a few big paychecks and retire before venom ever makes his crossover.
damn I didn't realize he was fighting this Saturday. Good thing you wrote his name on here or I probably would of missed his fight. Daley vs Lima and Mitrione also fighting should be good.
oh yea, and I'm glad you pointed out that it was tomorrow, instead of tonight. i'm used to them being on friday. Daley and Lima will be fireworks also. plus I'm usually happy when mitrione fights, it tends to be entertaining one way or another. but this looks like a pretty solid card. *cheers* sir

I think this will happen.

Rory has already lost to the champ, twice and he's more than capable of beating many streaking contenders while also potentially putting on a boring show.

Kind of like a Jon Fitch or Jake Shields position. The UFC will probably be fine with letting him leave, but i'd prefer him to stick around.

UFC should definitely try to keep him.

Coker gonna Coker.

Brooks probably wanted too much for what he brings in.

Makes more sense to have someone like Rory who will bring more eyes to their product.

I hope Bellator offer him what he feels he is worth and the UFC match it.

Win, win.

His nose is fucked. He should go to ONE where he can make good money fighting bums who won't trouble him with striking.

Back