• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator MMA 125: Marshall vs Manhoef 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Brian_Rogers___defeats___Adrian_Miles.gif

In case anyone isn't hyped for Brian Rogers.

Rafael Carvalho, Raphael Butler, Chris Honeycutt, and JBB. But I've only really seen Butler, and the jury is still out there. This fight will tell us a lot about him. Last fight he got hurt early on one strike and then just survived and adapted. There's something to be said about that, but ideally he wouldn't have been in that position in the 1st place.

Not high on Butler, Goiti I think can be solid, Neves is a mystery cause he's a can crusher.

Same with Honeycutt and JBB. Honeycutt should pan out but I dont nkow much about this JBB kid other than Caplan talks about him being the next Chandler for Bellator.

Thats high praise for a prospect so yeah this card has some good prospects to watch.

Gonna be a fun ass card.

Not that Marshall is anywhere near the fighter Lawler is, but I could see this fight going the same way as Manhoef's fight with Lawler.

Can't see it. Lawler is durable as hell while Marshall isn't.

Glad to see our boy Manhoef back in the cage, cant wait. Hope he takes Marshall's head off!

Brian_Rogers___defeats___Adrian_Miles.gif

In case anyone isn't hyped for Brian Rogers.

Rogers has looked terrible lately. He's been spamming that flying knee in all his fights. He should have been able to finish miles in the 1st. I'm hoping Carvalho sub's him quick

the can crusher thing is annoying. He didn't face the best competition but 29 people couldn't beat him. 29 mother fuckers stepping into a cage with an 18-19 year old kid and could not defeat him. That's impressive no matter how you spin it. Maybe he loses in his step up but he's a solid fighter without a doubt.

nice way to begin things...love also how the fights don't take too long in between with bellator.

THEY LISTENED TO THE FANS!!
now Keslar vs Juarez
Next JBB, then Honeycutt, then Julio cesar!!

Back