• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator Fedor vs. Bader II Sat. Feb. 4 Prelims 6pm ET, Main 9pm ET PbP Discussion

Fedor is

• The GOAT

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
rofl gsp would grease himself up more than groundskeeper willie chasing Santa’s little helper. Fedro would have no chance.
You watching these Korean manlets beat the shit out of each other?

Fedors style always relied on his athleticism and being so fast and explosive, unfortunately you cant keep those attributes when you are nearing 46

Dude Fedor is not supposed to stop fighting, this feels weird as hell. I never thought I'd see him look that bad... I think he had even more the first time he fought bader. He just looked beyond himself this fight, perfect time to retire if you are trying to take it to the farthest extent of your career you can.

rofl gsp would grease himself up more than groundskeeper willie chasing Santa’s little helper. Fedro would have no chance.

Better chance then BJ had against The Fat Drunk

UnitedCooperativeCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

What a beat down! Bad stoppage though. Where was the Herb from the fight before that let the Russian dude get smashed for 3 minutes straight. The half prowrestling era of MMA is finally dead though hallelujah
UNCLE DANA CALLED IN A FAVOR.

Dude it's so bizarre to see all these dudes I grew up watching being out of out of shape and grey..
even frank trigg reffing the co main was rough to watch. Had a huge cow tummy and looked old (reminded me of the 60 year old dudes that do water aerobics at my local YMCA)

Would have been amazing to see Fedor get the win but it’s great to see him going out happy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back