Bellator double champion Patricio says he would knock out Khabib. Calls Dustin Poirier "weak"

That pocket man would not beat any top 5 lightweight. McGregor and Max would butcher him as well. He could do kinda well at featherweight, though.

Last edited:
I could take him serious if he simply said he thought he could beat Poirier and give Khabib a challenge. Calling Dustin weak and claiming he’d easily knock out Khabib is delusion. Being confident in yourself is one thing, talking out of your ass is another.

i think its safe to say, that just about anyone on these boards would go out of their way to watch that fight.

pitbull is legit. he likely gets humped into submission by khabib, but i like his chances against anyone outside top 5.

there are levels to this, but look at justin for example, under rated because he didn't fight ufc,

i got to give him props for destroying guys and wanting to prove he can do it anywhere.

we likely will never know, so keep the crying down. some people got to sleep.

I'd love to see Patricio fight the top guys, but he has to leave the minor leagues to make that happen.

Lol talking about the Tibau fight that happened how many years ago?

I'd pick Dustin to win because he is capable of facing serious adversity and finding another path to victory, changing up the game plan and adapting, but, he would not murder him.

Patricio would most certainly be one of the best fighters in the UFC LW division.

No. He wouldn't

He’s bringing up these specific guys because they would a SUPER FIGHT in a cross promotional event that Dana is pretending couldn’t be made. That’s why I had a problem with people saying “come to the UFC or shut up.” The original comment he made last year about knocking out Khabib last year was also framed as a hypothetical cross promotion.

It's not a super fight. I think Patricio is probably the best fighter outside the UFC, but very few people know who he is.

If Dana was confident in his champs he would co promote

Patricio probably wouldn't fare too well against the Top 5 of the UFC's lightweight division, but it is very possible that he and McKee are the two best featherweights in the world. Hopefully, Bellator resumes the Featherweight Grand Prix soon and those two meet in the finals.

McKee has a long way to go before he's proved that. Realistically he hasn't beaten anyone who would be in the top 30 in the UFC yet. He also got stuck under Derek Campos for longer than I would have liked.

He has a lot of potential, though. Let's see how he does against Caldwell, I think that'll be a close fight.

If Dana was confident in his champs he would co promote

No he wouldn't, there's no reason for him to give another promotion any attention at all. Even if Bellator had a champion lose, they still gain just from getting their name out there.

Back