Bellator announces contract extensions with 'Pitbull' brothers Patricio and Patricky Freire

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The long-running partnership between Brazil’s “Pitbull” brothers and Bellator will continue for at least a few more years.

The promotion announced via a press release this Wednesday that both Patricio Freire and Patricky Freire – who have made their Bellator careers at the featherweight and lightweight divisions, respectively – have signed multi-year, multi-fight extensions of their current contracts.

Glad to see bellator being able to keep their talent.

Pitbull vs Chandler should be great.

Good for them! Takes balls to fight Chandler.

Pitbull and Chandler seemed like Bellator guys through and through. Would have been great to see both of them in UFC but atleast they are fighting each other.

For Pitbull he atleast has a GP to go back to, not sure what the hell Chandler does should he win this and if he loses thats even worse.

Hopefully they’re compensated well. Crazy to think Bellator’s been around long enough that guys have spent their whole career there. This next card will be all Bellator Homegrowns. Pitbull, Chandler, Lima and MVP. Well Lima to an extent I guess.

Dang, I'm a Bellator fan.... but wanted so see what that punching power could have done in the UFC.

Oh Well.

Bellator is great even with the stinker cards. Love this promotion watching since MTV2 days. Glad too see the loyalty and relationship they have with the homegrown guys

lets be honest, Bellator needs those 2! They always come to fight and put on a show unlike the ex old UFCers who collect paychecks! I hope they make big money.....

Back