News Bellator 298 Aug 11 in Sioux Falls. Logan Storley vs. Brennan Ward

• Max Rohskopf vs. Jairo Pacheco
  • Katerina Shakalova vs. Dayana Silva
  • Jerrell Hodge vs. Marcirley Alves da Silva
Also added to the card
Not a star studded card but it will be solid.

Gallagher is known to pull out and hasn’t fought in years but should be better.

Been following Wards Instagram and he’s training super hard. Looking like he’s really in it to win it. Stoked for this fight. Storley has the grappling advantage, but Ward is still a great wrestler and has solid takedown defense. Ward has the upper hand standing for sure. Going to be a bad ass fight!

Since the sale rumors …. There is 0 attention from media to Bellator cards … very little promo from showtime … they are just done with the company it seems

Since the sale rumors …. There is 0 attention from media to Bellator cards … very little promo from showtime … they are just done with the company it seems
I mean it’s always like that, plus the ufc has been busy lately with big news

Makes sense, IMO. If they are in the middle of a sale, there is no reason to spend on anything other than the contractually obligated. I think that is rhe reason we are seeing less events, less promoting (which they never did, anyways), bare minimum maintenance, and no big name signings. Until they figure out what will happen this makes sense, IMO.

Makes sense, IMO. If they are in the middle of a sale, there is no reason to spend on anything other than the contractually obligated. I think that is rhe reason we are seeing less events, less promoting (which they never did, anyways), bare minimum maintenance, and no big name signings. Until they figure out what will happen this makes sense, IMO.
Zingano said on Ariel that the matchup with Cyborg is to be in October but they are figuring out the whole sale thing

they told her to get ready for then

Bellators biggest weakness has always been promotion. Seems like even MMA fans have no idea what cards/fights are upcoming in Bellator. Hopefully whoever buys it starts giving it real promotion

Storley vs J.Jackson, MVP vs Koreshkov, and Ward vs Daley were the fights to make. Why does Bellator insist on making boring fighters a thing?

daley has already startched ward but I’d still rather see that rematch than ward vs storley lol

Back