Bellator 283: Lima vs Jackson - July 22nd

Watching the Bellator main card on this stream is like watching a highlight video of a highlight video. Only bits and pieces of the fight are getting through, but it looks like Franklin might be up 2-0 due to him getting the TD in R2.
Arguably. Golm still won the first four minutes of the round

I have a small play on golm.

He's got the fundamentals down, needs better cardio, i think all the clinching was him resting. I think he makes a good underdog against Emblen .
I don't know if they'd fight given they're teammates tbh. I'm biased towards Johnny too, so I'll have to say he nukes Dalton's chin in point 1 nanoseconds.

Over for Franklin fight hits with no sweat. Love me some young, dumb heavyweights forcing finishes that aren't there. Only need Berkhamov ML now and I'm good.

Yes. Tapped to rnc. And only because Franklin got too aggressive

cash that +600 sub line that I tried to add to too late. Would’ve won two more units but my streak is behind. Iptv puertorican or else I’d give you lank

@Hellowhosthat
@Danis_champ

4d42d12e3338a3fcda44781fd160636c.jpg

Cashed
Placed - 3 Team ParlayTo Win $ 412.61
  • Dalton Rosta - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (+130)Romero Cotton vs Dalton Rosta
  • Roman Faraldo - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (-275)Roman Faraldo vs Luis Iniguez
  • Marcelo Golm (+195)

I wonder about Emblen's wrestling. He got taken down by Gerald. I feel like Dalton could win some of the grappling exchanges and have Emblen on his back for the first time.Well not first but first time that he'll have someone to match him there
Eblen's wrestling isn't just takedowns though, the guy is great at scrambling. Back in the ammys he fought Gustavo Trujillo, decent cuban greco guy with a lot of power but shit cardio, and he got up from getting taken down early to dominate.

Wish I'd have taken the flier on Golm's ML, but eh, I'll take the over.

@Hellowhosthat
@Danis_champ

4d42d12e3338a3fcda44781fd160636c.jpg

Cashed
Placed - 3 Team ParlayTo Win $ 412.61

• Dalton Rosta - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (+130)Romero Cotton vs Dalton Rosta

• Roman Faraldo - By Ko, Tko Or Disqualification (-275)Roman Faraldo vs Luis Iniguez

• Marcelo Golm (+195)
Yeah I was thinking about you.

Golm was on his way losing that fight but yeah congratz. Bum fight.

Eblen's wrestling isn't just takedowns though, the guy is great at scrambling. Back in the ammys he fought Gustavo Trujillo, decent cuban greco guy with a lot of power but shit cardio, and he got up from getting taken down early to dominate.

Wish I'd have taken the flier on Golm's ML, but eh, I'll take the over.
yeah his getups are fast and explosive. I'd still try Dalton, on shear confidence alone. He's well rounded i think he can cage stall pretty well too.

franklin was up 2-0 on all cards, woulda won on cards like glover but dead last 20s.

Wow no contest from that little elbow that berkhamov seemed fine from after 3 minutes of trying to secure a takedown

franklin was up 2-0 on all cards, woulda won on cards like glover but dead last 20s.
bellator judges . he got a takedown in the last seconds of round two but was basically gassed and eating shots the whole round.

Fuck's sake. That massively brings down the value of my parlay. Ah well, still a win, not too happy tho.

Stake pulled down the Bellator lines for some reason, so no action on Musayev. End the event 2-0 but bittersweet cuz I could've won more. Could've lost more as well, I suppose. See ya guys tomorrow for UFC.

bellator judges . he got a takedown in the last seconds of round two but was basically gassed and eating shots the whole round.
He landed some shots on the feet and he arguably did the most damage in the round during the ground exchange.

i bet golm but wouldn’t have been mad had he lost the decision. He really didn’t look great and I feel he should’ve dominated a gassed Franklin

Back