• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 274: Gracie vs. Storley

Franklin x Said will be ugly fight without significant strikes for both guys. Imo the Over is the play.

Damn you Newman definitely thought he was gonna get the finish

Damn you Newman definitely thought he was gonna get the finish
had u1.5 thought it was barely going to lose but instead it goes full distance. guy gets full mount few times and throws 1 strike every 10s smh.

No live in play betting for the main card on Bet365, they are probably sick of big brain motherfuckers like us cleaning them out.

Only got the Ward fight under 1.5.

Edit : Oh, I mean 'does not start round 2'.

Last edited:
Hopefully ward will be able to turn his life around. Very talented and marketable.

Be intresting to see him fight a fighter with a pulse. Good comeback fight.

Damn Koreshkov wrecked Recountre

No bets from me but I think Storley won't get subbed and it goes to decision

Gracie doesn't have the wrestling to manhandle Storley and really push the submission, incoming Storley decision

Fade neiman from now on. Every left hand Logan threw landed on his face.

Surely that was his live line to win by finish, +1000? No way he should've ever been down to +1000 to win just going down 2-0.
I was on betway. Maybe i glanced too soon but it's what i saw.

Some degen Bally shit again, will I ever learn? Maybe:

Montalvo + Newman + Ward 320 to win 304
Newman U1.5 648 to win 390
Newman Fight Finish 918 to win 322

Bobby King 300 to win 630

Disonell 50 to win 312

Sowma 600 to win 461
Franklin RD1 100 to win 600

Ward U1.5 600 to win 408

Gracie RD3 /4 100 to win 600
Gracie RD4 27 to win 500
Gracie RD5 17 to win 500
Storley DEC 200 to win 500

- 536. Man that Newman under really buried me. But a really jobber play by me, deserve it. That and revisiting a bunch of props on UFC really changed a decent profitable weekend to a small loss.

Hit this at yesterdays limits and was gonna at least double my bet before fight time, but late steam on Gracie made me think I was missing some injury or something on top of Storley's last performance and being much smaller concerning me a bit. MMA steam is just square af tho, I've had enough evidence of that over the years.

upload_2022-2-20_15-52-47.png

Back