Bellator 271: Cyborg vs Kavanagh

Where do you guys bet live on Bellator? Nice catch btw, sebie is a major fraud.

in hindsight thought sebie shits on him with his wrestling pedigree, didn't think he was a scrub but he's been exposed as one now.

Well I dont know shit about either fighter didnt know who any of those bums were I know this might be stupid or is stupid but I dont tape fights or anything like that I had no idea Sebie was a wrestler lol but saw 2-0 vs 3-0 +800 fuck it

Thought Dereese was live as a dog as well, but somehow fight wasn't posted on my bookies.

Well I dont know shit about either fighter didnt know who any of those bums were I know this might be stupid or is stupid but I dont tape fights or anything like that I had no idea Sebie was a wrestler lol but saw 2-0 vs 3-0 +800 fuck it
congrats on the ez win

I bet deresse live at +550. Let’s see if Cortes gassed. I don’t think so.

Good thing I didnt bring more money because I probably would of bet 150 on acosta and 150 on the under 1.5 lol would end up losing money

dereese is so terrible he scammed me from carl bet enjoy watching him get rekt now

What was the GTD line of this fight? Probably pretty juicy.

Turner+320 for 50 and the under 2.5 -165 for 150 Im 1-1 so far hit a +800 for 25

Taylor Turner looks like she works at Starbucks and does cardio kickboxing and yoga to stay in shape.

I assume Valerie Loureda is being given an easy win to get back on track.

Edit: Taylor is 38-years-old and is 5-7 in MMA...

Taylor Turner looks like she works at Starbucks and does cardio kickboxing and yoga to stay in shape.

Taylor+320 Is EZ money or at least the Under 2,5

Hoping for a highlight KO so we can fade her again soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back