svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2335.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-268-2335

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_268

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-268-Nemkov-vs-Anglickas-90090

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/81555-bellator-266-nemkov-vs-johnson

Last edited:
Should Corey be a favorite over Bader? It's a 5 rounder right?

I know Bader hasn't looked great lately but IDK about that.

I also like Primus at those odds.

Should Corey be a favorite over Bader? It's a 5 rounder right?

I know Bader hasn't looked great lately but IDK about that.

I also like Primus at those odds.

Haven't watched too much tape yet but I think he's got a wrestling & ground and pound advantage over Bader, possibly cardio as well. Really only thing he's lacking is durability (since we doubt Corey's chin) but I think he will stay safe and smart. I expect a wrestling match not Corey standing and trading for too long.

Can't really trust Bader in a 5 round fight as he approaches 40, after coming back down to LHW unless he's against someone even more washed than him like the Machida rematch.

Bader seems to have an ideal style to give Corey problems to me, can Corey impose his wrestling on him? Bader is the better striker and has more power.

Haven't watched too much tape yet but I think he's got a wrestling & ground and pound advantage over Bader, possibly cardio as well. Really only thing he's lacking is durability (since we doubt Corey's chin) but I think he will stay safe and smart. I expect a wrestling match not Corey standing and trading for too long.

Can't really trust Bader in a 5 round fight as he approaches 40, after coming back down to LHW unless he's against someone even more washed than him like the Machida rematch.
I don't think Corey has the wrestling advantage. I think this might look like Bader vs Davis 3 with Corey trying to use his jab and legkicks.

I will be looking forward to the FGTD line.

I don't think Corey has the wrestling advantage. I think this might look like Bader vs Davis 3 with Corey trying to use his jab and legkicks.

I will be looking forward to the FGTD line.

Corey can be a little chinny at times though and Bader can crack. I wouldn't be shocked if Bader KO'd him.

Nemkov / Anglickas goes the distance is currently +135, I like those odds. Anglickas hasn't fought anyone particularly noteworthy yet but from what I've seen of him he seems to have good enough fundementals to make this a fight, at least as far as not getting finished by Nemkov who never really pushes too hard for a finish (see Nemkov vs Davis 2).

Why is Yagshi the dog again Karl LOL

Berkhamov should be -250 against Jaleel

3 to 1 dog seems too steep for Anglickas but I wouldnt touch that one. If Vadim really performs like a 3 to 1 favorite against him or better than he really should be the best LHW in the world

Parlay

Berkhamov
Yagshi
Benson Primus over 2.5
Corey Bader FDNGTD

Thoughts on Corrales fight?

Why is Yagshi the dog again Karl LOL

Berkhamov should be -250 against Jaleel

3 to 1 dog seems too steep for Anglickas but I wouldnt touch that one. If Vadim really performs like a 3 to 1 favorite against him or better than he really should be the best LHW in the world
Yagshimuradov looked like ass against Corey, and the bookies ate dirt after underestimating Albrektsson. Isn't Yag a short-ish LHW? Range might fuck him if Karl's takedowns don't.

Anglickas/Nemkov's line seems reasonable, actually thought it'd be steeper. Huge step-up for Anglickas against someone who can match his physicality. I do think he'll make it to the final horn, but I'm expecting a lopsided fight.

Berkhamov's got huge value at his current odds, I agree.

Yagshimuradov looked like ass against Corey, and the bookies ate dirt after underestimating Albrektsson. Isn't Yag a short-ish LHW? Range might fuck him if Karl's takedowns don't.

Anglickas/Nemkov's line seems reasonable, actually thought it'd be steeper. Huge step-up for Anglickas against someone who can match his physicality. I do think he'll make it to the final horn, but I'm expecting a lopsided fight.

Berkhamov's got huge value at his current odds, I agree.

He looked bad off his back but he was outstriking Corey most the exchanges before the TD threat really stifled him. End of the 1st he stunned him with a spinning back kick too which arguably stole the round. He also stalemated him in most of the clinch exchanges before the TDs got him down. Walker has one of the better clinch games @ LHW and Corey was breaking his posture easily, pummeling underhooks and kneeing him and demolishing him with uppercuts at will

Corey is a top 3 wrestler in the division with one of the best top games. We're talking about a LHW who 30-26d Glover and 30-25d Jan in fights where he had them on their back. Karl has decent TDs and top control but id be shocked if he can control or damage Yagshi from top like Corey and his gas tank isnt good either. He might get caught IMO.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to go big (for me) on Bader.

My reasons are....

- Corey usually needs to implement his wrestling to win a fight, I think he's really, really going to struggle to do that against Bader.
- I think the lines are reading too much into the Nemkov fight for Bader, Corey has nothing like the standup threat that Vadim has and although Bader looked bad in that fight that was his first cut back to 205 in a couple of years, this is his third and imo he looked fine in the Machida fight.
- Bader can crack and Corey is chinny, people might think Corey has a KO threat because he managed to get Walker out of there, but anyone can wobble Walker if they catch him clean, dude has shaky whiskers and I don't think Bader does.

Anyone got any alternative takes that should give me cause for concern, Bader is a decent sized dog at the moment and I feel he should be the favourite.

He looked bad off his back but he was outstriking Corey most the exchanges before the TD threat really stifled him. End of the 1st he stunned him with a spinning back kick too which arguably stole the round. He also stalemated him in most of the clinch exchanges before the TDs got him down. Walker has one of the better clinch games @ LHW and Corey was breaking his posture easily, pummeling underhooks and kneeing him and demolishing him with uppercuts at will

Corey is a top 3 wrestler in the division with one of the best top games. We're talking about a LHW who 30-26d Glover and 30-25d Jan in fights where he had them on their back. Karl has decent TDs and top control but id be shocked if he can control or damage Yagshi from top like Corey and his gas tank isnt good either. He might get caught IMO.

Yagshi is a little overrated imo. LHW has generally been the weakest division in ACA/B imo and his wins there aren't against anyone I wouldn't also back Karl to beat.

Nemkov all the way to about -500 now, absolutely no value on him at that price. I think he should be around -350/380, he'll probably win but I don't think he's gonna easily finish Anglickas like those odds and a -185 inside the distance prop seem to reflect.

Corey should win this.

Bader is 38, I think Dovlet was a MUCH more dangerous fight for Corey than Bader is, and Corey fought smart and got a TKO there.

He has improved striking, striking defense, cardio, and should be able to take over in rounds 3 and on. Rounds 1 and 2 he'll just clinch Bader and try to grind on him unsuccessfully.

He has durability issues, but as we saw versus Walker, he can crack and still take a shot. Bader isn't near as explosive as he was in his prime, and probably doesn't have the drive he once did for this sport.

I'll be looking to play Corey's KO prop, which isn't out yet on my books.

This card has dog city written all over it.

Anglickas +300 against Nemkov is way too wide. It's a close fight on paper.

Bader/Anderson should be at worst even. This is likely a standup fight where Bader has a lot more power.

Yagshimuradov as an underdog to Karl makes little sense. Yag looked solid against Anderson the first two rounds.

Yagshimuradov as an underdog to Karl makes little sense. Yag looked solid against Anderson the first two rounds.
I don't think Yagshi looked good at all. He hardly throws anything, just waiting for the counter, yeah he landed a couple of shots on Corey but Corey dominated that fight from the beginning. What did you like about Yagshi in that fight?

Albrektsson is a very good figther imo, who has already had great fights with very good opposition in for example Prozachka and Vadim Nemkov. He is also a good wrestler and Yagshi's tdd looked horrible vs Anderson.

I don't think Yagshi looked good at all. He hardly throws anything, just waiting for the counter, yeah he landed a couple of shots on Corey but Corey dominated that fight from the beginning. What did you like about Yagshi in that fight?

Albrektsson is a very good figther imo, who has already had great fights with very good opposition in for example Prozachka and Vadim Nemkov. He is also a good wrestler and Yagshi's tdd looked horrible vs Anderson.
Yag looked fast and powerful against Anderson. He did not give up the takedowns easily at all.

I maintain this is an even fight no paper.

Back