Bellator 266: Davis vs Romero

Just won 4,500 on a hand of blackjack ready to blow some cash

Really now? Till absolutely dominated Gastelum as a +200 underdog in his first fight at 185. (Yes, I know one idiot judge had it for Gastelum. Till won all 3 rounds).

In his second fight, Till had a razor-close 5 rounder against Whittaker where he almost finished him in round 1. I actually had Till winning 48-47 as did many others.

In his third fight, Till almost knocked out Derek Brunson despite having torn his ACL just 8 weeks ago and this SEVERELY limiting his hips when defending takedowns and his explosion in getting back up off the ground.

If anything, Till has looked significantly better than expected (judging by gambling odds) at 185.

Dominated?

He threw like 35 strikes in that fight. Kelvin literally just sat there and did nothing, they both did nothing, that was one of the most lackluster fights of the year.

Till looked good against Whittaker, just because we know how high Whittaker's ceiling is. He came in fat versus Brunson, and looked like absolute dogshit.

I mean he landed literally one good shot on Brunson in round 3, didn't really even come close to finishing him -- Holland did the same thing. That's like discrediting Glover's recent victories because he's been rocked in all of them. Not sure how you can look at Till/Brunson and actually give Till any credit for doing anything whatsoever in that fight.

I didn't know Bennett missed weight by 3+ pounds.

This was also the worst Lara has ever looked, even in her losses.
That's wmma, maybe she got her period this week. I'm probably the worst when it comes to predicting wmma. I just think you cant judge wmma fighters like men, its like nba and wnba, you can be good at picking nba teams but it wont translate to wnba,

Dominated?

He threw like 35 strikes in that fight. Kelvin literally just sat there and did nothing, they both did nothing, that was one of the most lackluster fights of the year.

Till looked good against Whittaker, just because we know how high Whittaker's ceiling is. He came in fat versus Brunson, and looked like absolute dogshit.

I mean he landed literally one good shot on Brunson in round 3, didn't really even come close to finishing him -- Holland did the same thing. That's like discrediting Glover's recent victories because he's been rocked in all of them. Not sure how you can look at Till/Brunson and actually give Till any credit for doing anything whatsoever in that fight.

Why are you doubling down on an objectively dumb, wrong statement?

You don't "look like dogshit" at 185 by winning as a +200 underdog against a Gastelum who had just lost by the skin of his teeth to Adesanya one fight ago, while completely neutralizing his striking AND wrestling, then arguably beat a great champion and legend like Whittaker as an underdog over 5 rounds, then almost beat Brunson on a torn ACL.

You can argue it's not impressive for various reasons, but calling it "dogshit" is the kind of mindless blather that belongs in the Heavies, not a serious gambling subforum.

Yoel has to be up there with Karelin with all time freaks. Guy looks 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back