PBP Bellator 253: Caldwell vs. McKee, Thu. 11/19, 4:45 PM ET/1:45 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 253 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe CM Punk got a job commentating.

He is bad but gettin better, still better than Bellator's table give or take....plus he has solid luv for the sport.

he and that fat guy from mmajunkie are way better than bellators atrocious commentators
The team of Goldberg, McCarthy and Thomson is quite literally the worst commentary team of all time. Horrendous and grating.

The team of Goldberg, McCarthy and Thomson is quite literally the worst commentary team of all time. Horrendous and grating.
It literally makes me not want to watch Bellator.

They make it hard to be a Bellator tune in - fortunately there is enough humor to

giphy.gif

Wtf do the number of people watching gotta do with his check?? You ufc fanboy dummies <45><45>
Isnt that exactly how it works? even if not on PPV, the amount of viewers has huge weight on how much sponsors are willing to pay.

What is it called?
From the bottom it's historically called the 100% sweep.

But it's not that uncommon of a position. Katsunori Kikuno caught Eddie Alvarez in a very similar position from standing at the start of their fight. (Though Kikuno uses double underhooks.)

“Elite Featherwight” Darrion Caldwell RECENTLY got choked out by a Flyweight... take another L

l@nd0

Elite BW* and It's not like the UFC BW's aren't getting KO'd by Flyweights lmao

Dillasnake got blasted by a BW too

shut the hell up you can

yeah man corey anderson is 31 and davis was 33 yeah what athletic primes
MMA primes are not the same as let say Football or American Football. There's a reason only ONE(!!!) UFC champion is younger than 30. Or are you saying Stipe, Jan, Jones, Israel, Usman, Khabib, Volkanovski, Cejudo, Mighty Mouse, Figueredo, Nunes, Valentina and Zhang are out of their primes? Lol. The accumalative skills and experience in MMA far outmatches the 10% drop off in athletic explosivness after 30.

Isnt that exactly how it works? even if not on PPV, the amount of viewers has huge weight on how much sponsors are willing to pay.
He getting paid what he’s getting paid nmw Wtf lol this ain’t crummy ass ufc handing out 5/5 wake up dummy

He getting paid what he’s getting paid nmw Wtf lol this ain’t crummy ass ufc handing out 5/5 wake up dummy
He got 50k in the Georgi fight...Ciphers got 35k in defeat...as a prelim wmma fighter, i know the UFC has some shit pay in some levels, but he should be earning more by now.

“Elite Featherwight” Darrion Caldwell RECENTLY got choked out by a Flyweight... take another L

l@nd0

"Featherwight"? What kind of newb post is this? Caldwell was Bellator BW champion, got submitted by Rizin BW champion Horiguchi, then moved up a weight class. He's only had 3 fights at FW.

IMO McKee is legit. But that was a pretty disappointing fight last night between the two.

Thats the disclosed pay he got, others like Caldwell for instance made over 100k the same night, he probably made more in defeat vs Mckee...i dont really care if he signs for 10k/10k, i want to see him fight names in the UFC while he is still well under 30 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back