PBP Bellator 252: Pitbull vs. Carvalho, Thu. 11/12, 4 PM ET/1 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Bellator featherweight title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those punches looked like mine in my dreams

Trying to punch your way out of a nightmare stuck in slow mo dream sludge.

tenor.gif

I know you can buy a black belt from Gracie University but can you buy the last name too? Konry's gotta be the worst of the bunch at MMA besides Rolles. Makes me question if he's related by blood to the clan.

tumblr_p04qkc8BKL1rofocqo1_500.gifv
What fight is this?

lol pat casey fights out of my hometown? i wonder if we have some mutual friends

Has that guy got colonel sanders tattooed on his back?

Probably 10-9 Faraldo, I'd like him to smirk less and throw more, though.

This short guy can't make up his mind. Telegraphed blast doubles and then doing a bunch of spinning shit on the feet.

Faraldo goes back in straight lines a lot, someone better will find his chin.

damn, yeah looks like pat went to central. a bit older than i am, though. probably never met. didn't know team link expanded to springfield though. they were in ludlow
This short guy can't make up his mind. Telegraphed blast doubles and then doing a bunch of spinning shit on the feet.
he's gotta be a jiu-jitsu guy. fights out of gabriel gonzaga's school here in MA. his striking is horrible and he's got the build of a grappler so i'm wondering where his takedowns are.

Faraldo could finish this if he increases the volume of his strikes. Casey literally has nothing for this dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back