Bellator 251

That’s a clean shot. I think mota is trying to catch his breath here but kinda fucked himself

Edit: should be a tko win for Anderson

Beltran about to fuck up big time? If he dq's him

That’s a clean shot. I think mota is trying to catch his breath here but kinda fucked himself
I've never been kicked in the mouth, but Anderson landed his toes on Mota's lips/mouth area. Seems like Mota is hoping for a DQ win.

Mike Beltran is an experienced referee who is getting to look at the tape of what happened, so he'll definitely see that Mota wasn't fully down, and this should NOT be a loss for Derek Anderson.

Saw Anderson at like +240 after round 1, that's what Mota gets for fucking around lol

Anyone like the O1.5 at -105 Manhoef/Anderson? I assume Anderson knows he just can't get knocked out RD1 to win. Just sort of worried Anderson knocks him out with GNP or subs him early on

If Mota didn't overreact, the fight would've continued and Mike Beltran likely would've taken a point away. I don't think he would've watched the tape before taking a point away, I think the tape is just for a final decision/fight-ending sequence.

So if I am correct, then Mota would've won on the scorecards.

Derek Anderson vs. Killys Mota most bull shit decision I ever witnessed in MMA history tbh.... fk me

he was kicking already before his knee was up, how did he know hes going to stand up on time lmao

then he looked at referee straight away saying 'Im sorry didnt mean to'

(before some of you trolls say something, no I havent lost money on Mota, just saying that it was biggest Bullshit decision in MMA lol) have to make myself clear out there these days..

Said has the physique of Mike Tyson? Jesus christ Bellator can be so cringe.

Anyway, put a little on the over at -105 for this one and also hoping Anderson draws it out for the over on the main event.

Said has the physique of Mike Tyson? Jesus christ Bellator can be so cringe.

Anyway, put a little on the over at -105 for this one and also hoping Anderson draws it out for the over on the main event.
D4DHt4nW4AM6K-8.jpg

Said Sowma looks like Nasrat and Kelvin's big brother.

2-0 fortune i guess but wow he sucks, why am i watching this lol

I didn't pay attention to R1 or R2, but they are saying Sowma won R2. I have Sowma winning R3.

Said Sowma 2-1 split-decision? Dunno, don't really care either.

I saw Sawma +450 at the end of RD2 but couldn't place a bet in time :mad:

Was strongly considering Sowma blind at +700 for a small amount just based on how dreadful Fortune looked in his last two fights, and coming in a good 12 pounds heavier than normal for this one.

The hype got to Fortune's head prior to fighting Tim Johnson, and his fighting ability has suffered badly for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back