PBP Bellator 245: Davis vs. Machida 2, Fri. 9/11, 8:15 PM ET/5:15 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 245 headliner rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was told this card was better than the UFC card this week, tomorrow should such then, right?

n97yjm6v4kvc.png

@BFoe see you later BFbro :cool:

What an absolutely horrible card. Truly, that card sucked. Bellator is such a joke nowadays lol

LFA wasn't much better. Can only hop tomorrow deliver a bit more.

Still had fun - be well and till nest we bleed!

Worst possible outcome for Bellator. Boring fight. The legend and fan favorite lost. Gimmie fight for the contender but he won but in a close, boring manner that doesn't make you want to see him in a title shot.

Btw I know Cat clearly won her fight and I’m glad she got the win and fought a smart fight in her debut, but 29-27 seemed like the more valid score, no?

round 3 she was mounted and getting beaten up with elbows and clinging on for dear life. She impressively swept and gained top position then but I didn’t think it was enough to take back the round. Maybe I’m wrong.

i missed all the comments on the nut shots in the first fight and that poor awful moaning, good grief. what page those comments on lol?

Glad you didn't throw that potato, yes? You know what's it called if you went trough with it? Shortsightedness.
I did throw the potato. Chris Farley is totally covered in cheese and bacon,
The way he was meant to be.
Now run along and go try and ruin someone elses fun.

Back