Bellator 234: Kharitonov vs. Vassell TAPE DELAY, Fri. Nov. 15, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bellator is still terrible, I don't know why I waste time watching this crap.

It would be nice to tune in to Bellator at least one time and not witness just a gang of mismatches where they are building their potential stars...

It would be nice to tune in to Bellator at least one time and not witness just a gang of mismatches where they are building their potential stars...
The ratings show it's not working, but they just continue with it. Hard to figure this promotion.

Whoa what happened

giphy.gif

Did Rickels enjoy the moment when MVP killed him.

For Jewish people <Goldie11>Goldberg just speaking sometimes is funny to me.

Fun fact...Sidney Outlaw lost a split decision to Gregor Gillespie in 2016.

Curious to see if Huerta can hang on the ground with Outlaw. Might starch him standing if he picks his shots but I think Huerta is way over the hill.

Visualize him as a college offensive lineman Roger and it should be a quick finish.

Bellator is still terrible, I don't know why I waste time watching this crap.
I mentioned how terrible Bellator still was on Paul Daley's instagram despite having some very good fighters, he was trashing Lorenz Larkin and the UFC, fucker blocked me within seconds. I don't understand why it bothers so many people that their product is hugely inferior and heavily reliant on former UFC fighters.

Why did Goldberg say outlaw was the LFA champ ?

He's never fought in LFA ??
<JerryWWF>

Still to come the only fight we care about...

Why throw the kick to the body. Outlaw has caught every kick. Would like to see Outlaw try and land some damage.

Back