Bellator 231: Mir vs. Nelson 2, Fri. Oct. 25, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nicely game planned by Frank, i expected him to get ktfo, to be fair i expected him to get ktfo the first time they fought, you would think Nelson would be Franks worst nightmare, he has good enough grappling to keep it standing and heavy hands and Frank has never had a chin, but Frank wins again, crazy.

giphy.gif
When I see this it just makes me sad for what Roy could have done if he had any discipline. He could have been a legit champ at 205 for a while.

I was at the fights and the main event was the worst kickboxing match between grapplers I’ve ever witnessed live

When I see this it just makes me sad for what Roy could have done if he had any discipline. He could have been a legit champ at 205 for a while.

He could have been a champ at 170, I bet. But not when Georges was around.

Dude got kneed in the balls repeatedly from a huge professional fighter, yet Sherdog incels think he should just shake it off and continue fighting massively compromised.

LOLOLOLOL
In Vale Tudo fights people got hit in the balls and continued. Vale Tudo was real fighting, not game playing.

Back