Bellator 223 London Mousasi vs Lovato Jr.

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Z8CkzWQ.png

Didn't realize how good the undercard for this event was. Bellator getting better and better.

Anywho, while Mousasi is my favorite fighter ever, -400 was just a tad too steep against a fighter as good as Lovato Jr, and -600 is no better. I'm very excited for the release of a certain prop for the top 3 fights, though. Pretty sure the oddsmakes will screw it up.

What a clusterfuck. The worst part about these broadcast plans is that if you don't watch the fights that are airing on the horrible Bellator app live while they are happening- on a tiny screen on your phone or tablet mind you- then they disappear forever with no way to watch them later on like you could if they were on DAZN via on-demand or on Paramount Network if you recorded them with your DVR. What way is this to run a media company? You have to be sitting there watching the screen in the moment like it was 1978 or miss out forever!

What a clusterfuck. The worst part about these broadcast plans is that if you don't watch the fights that are airing on the horrible Bellator app live while they are happening- on a tiny screen on your phone or tablet mind you- then they disappear forever with no way to watch them later on like you could if they were on DAZN via on-demand or on Paramount Network if you recorded them with your DVR. What way is this to run a media company? You have to be sitting there watching the screen in the moment like it was 1978 or miss out forever!

Hey, stop being so cheap! With all the thousands you bet on MMA, surely you can afford the cheap DAZN monthly subscription?

Especially after the countless times you've mocked and insulted everyone who didn't get the UFC Fight Pass and more recently, ESPN+.

Hey, stop being so cheap! With all the thousands you bet on MMA, surely you can afford the cheap DAZN monthly subscription?

Especially after the countless times you've mocked and insulted everyone who didn't get the UFC Fight Pass and more recently, ESPN+.
Isn't he saying some of it's not on DAZN?

"like you could if they were on DAZN"

I liked it better when you were ignoring me these past few weeks and vice versa. But once again the point is sailing over your head. I have DAZN. The many prelims they have booked and the three fights that Channel 5 UK is showing will not be available on DAZN, even on tape delay.

I liked it better when you were ignoring me these past few weeks and vice versa. But once again the point is sailing over your head. I have DAZN. The many prelims they have booked and the three fights that Channel 5 UK is showing will not be available on DAZN, even on tape delay.

You mean the prelims you can watch at any time on Bellator's homepage? For free.

Weird, I don't recall you complaining this much when UFC Fight Pass stopped carrying all the most recent UFC fights on-demand, and you had to purchase ESPN+ ON TOP of it. For money.

You guys have it too easy. There is no legal way to watch this in Australia as DAZN isn't available here without VPN (I assume breaks some rules to use and watch overseas media) and no one picks up Bellator here. Literally forced into watching stuff illegally (this inexplicably includes Tyson Fury fights?! halfwits running the sports media here)

You mean the prelims you can watch at any time on Bellator's homepage? For free.

Weird, I don't recall you complaining this much when UFC Fight Pass stopped carrying all the most recent UFC fights on-demand, and you had to purchase ESPN+ ON TOP of it. For money.

I don't really mind paying $49.95 for a year of ESPN+, even though it's an additional cost to cable/satellite tv, and Fight Pass and DAZN, since we get more live fight cards like PFL, boxing and other original content on there. I do sometimes complain about the commercials ESPN+ shoehorns in there causing Americans to miss out on the walkouts & corners between rounds every UFC fight, but I have my way around that at least.

The full prelim broadcast and Channel 5 fights won't ever be available for Americans to time shift and watch unedited like people will see live on the Bellator app however. Yeah, at least they will put the fights on the Bellator web site broken up as individual fights a day or more later. That's not quite the same as the full broadcast being available the way it was first shown live, but it's good enough I guess if you miss those fights live because you are busy giving full attention to Glory or the UFC at the same time. The whole thing is pretty clunky that it even requires this much discussion just days before the fights so hardcores can make sure they don't miss anything depending on what country they live in. Anyway, hope my information was informative to others even if it came along with a rant.

Labiano 200$ to win 700$

Gallagher is overrated. Labiano has improved a lot these part few years.

Labiano 200$ to win 700$

Gallagher is overrated. Labiano has improved a lot these part few years.

Interesting. I was heavily eyeing this bet when the lines came out, but after watching tape, I capped it around +300.

Labiano's jits might nullify Gallagher's jits, but that's about it. Labiano's striking is awful and offers no threat to Gallagher. Gallagher's leg kicks are really good and even his limited boxing is slightly better than what Labiano offers, nevermind any possible improvements. Wrestling-wise, Gallagher has at least a small edge. Labiano using a closed full guard and spending entire rounds on his back against Lahat, whose top control is terrible, is not a good sign if Gallagher gets him down.

How does Labiano win the fight? Hope for a mistake, I guess. Especially if it allows Labiano to get on top, as his GNP is the best part of his game.

Labiano is no world beater but feel he can put it on young Jamie.

Which fights are on channel 5?

So in the UK is this card split between DAZN, Channel 5 and Sky Sports?

Get it together Bellator

It clashes with the UFC too, but I think the Bellator main card will be over around the time the good UFC fights are starting

It clashes with the UFC too, but I think the Bellator main card will be over around the time the good UFC fights are starting
Saturday is going to be insane with multiple events going on at once. I personally will be enjoying Glory kickboxing from 11 am ET to about 5 pm when it ends, which crosses over the early prelims of the UFC card that starts at 4 pm so I'll reluctantly two screen that for an hour or so. Hopefully the UFC is over about 10 or 10:30 pm when I can switch to the Bare Knuckle FC card to catch the rest of that including Paulie vs Artem. I'll save Bellator to watch on Sunday with a fresh head even if I get spoiled on some results because it's a really good card that I don't want to miss.

I actually think Lovato may be worth a stab here. Also on Labiano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockweiler
Back