Bellator 220 Rory MacDonald vs Jon Fitch Main Card Finalized

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rory MacDonald (20-5) vs Jon Fitch (31-7-1)
Ilima-Lei MacFarlane (9-0) vs Veta Arteaga (5-2)
Phil Davis (19-5) vs Liam McGeary (13-3)
Ben Henderson (26-8) vs Adam Piccolotti (11-2)
Gaston Bolanos (4-1) vs Nathan Stolen (8-4)

Phil vs Liam again...why?

Phil vs Liam again...why?
Theres no one else to fight I guess? If bader fights kongo next I wonder who they'll match nemkov with in the meantime, really no one I can think of

Theres no one else to fight I guess? If bader fights kongo next I wonder who they'll match nemkov with in the meantime, really no one I can think of
Feijao, Jordan Young, Sakara, Andriuskevicus...

Bellator and making stupid decisions go hand in hand

whats going on with feijao? havent heard that name in awhile
He won a path to Bellator deal with another promotion. I have not heard anything since the win that got him into Bellator.

He won a path to Bellator deal with another promotion. I have not heard anything since the win that got him into Bellator.
I thought feijao was gonna have a better career then what ended up happening. Did not foresee such a quick fall off. That king mo fight he looked really good.

Time for Bellator to change LHW/HW to Open Weight and force everyone above 185lbs. to compete there full time. Fresh match-ups with younger smaller guys and older bigger guys.

I thought feijao was gonna have a better career then what ended up happening. Did not foresee such a quick fall off. That king mo fight he looked really good.
Hurting Hendo those days especially was a big thing, Feijao did that back then aswell. I was excited for news. Sounded like a new Feijao in Bellator but no where??

Back