Bellator 220 MacDonald vs Fitch

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Kltk6mO.jpg

I took Rory at -315 over 41 year old Fitch to win 2 units.

Rory + davis + ilima parlay looks good. Bendo and bolanos should win too but idk

Put a unit on Fitch. I never like betting against Roids.

Someone wanna talk about why paying -300 + on Rory is a good idea here

Someone wanna talk about why paying -300 + on Rory is a good idea here
Bellator is a circus where Dada 3000 fights Kimbo Slice and nearly dies in the ring. Where the HW grand prix is absolutely ragdolled by that UFC wash out. Where Chael Sonnen and Lyoto Machida are headliners. It's where fighters go because they're old or in too deep a UFC division. It's where bets go to die.

But yeah, all that said, Rory is gonna smoke him.

Bellator is a circus where Dada 3000 fights Kimbo Slice and nearly dies in the ring. Where the HW grand prix is absolutely ragdolled by that UFC wash out. Where Chael Sonnen and Lyoto Machida are headliners. It's where fighters go because they're old or in too deep a UFC division. It's where bets go to die.

But yeah, all that said, Rory is gonna smoke him.
I originally wrote a real reach poast criticism of betting Rory here but by the end of it im convinced to bet 2 U on Rory here

Roided fitch may be able to punch rorys soft nose, once the props open up id take fitch ITD at +600 or over.

Roided fitch may be able to punch rorys soft nose, once the props open up id take fitch ITD at +600 or over.

Why not just play Fitch straight up at +350, then? Especially given Fitch's notorious lack of finishes (1 finish in the last 12 years), or the fact that a broken nose is hardly debilitating?

Because the only way i see Fitch winning is by finishing Rory on the ground if he decides to quit, which hes liable to do. I think the Gegard loss will also fuck with him big time. This is a flyer, 1 unit max.

Bellator 220 official early weigh-in:

This is friendly advice from a guy who's not even currently betting, so take it for what it's worth:

Sometimes the books just have it right. Rory/Fitch should be a hard pass at these odds. Rory is and should be a sizable favorite, there's little value to be had here.

And given that there's a simultaneous UFC card, there's just better action to be had elsewhere imo.

If you think laying this much juice on Rory makes sense then go for it. Likewise if you want to stab Fitch at the big + number. I just don't see any reason to try to squeeze out value here that doesn't exist.

Back