Bellator 219 Averaged 307k Viewers

It was such an awesome event profiles here on sherdog kept spewing in their comments, so awesome that not even a half a million people watched it. I'm smart enough to know the we here on Sherdog do not represent the pulse of what people want to watch, why haven't the other profiles here on sherdog figured that out? Because Bellator's awful ratings keep proving over and over again, people aren't watching Bellator.

It was such an awesome event profiles here on sherdog kept spewing in their comments, so awesome that not even a half a million people watched it. I'm smart enough to know the we here on Sherdog do not represent the pulse of what people want to watch, why haven't the other profiles here on sherdog figured that out? Because Bellator's awful ratings keep proving over and over again, people aren't watching Bellator.

You must b talking about yourself. We all watch Bellator

They need to hire new talent! I mean in the Matchmaking and fighter development department! You can still pick wins for certain guys by matching them up stylistically if you understand the fight game! They only match up "Jobbers" vs their blue chips and quite frankly it's not worth watching! Get some people in Management who understands fighting and not just lazy and finds cans to smash! You may get back some viewers!

You must b talking about yourself. We all watch Bellator
Dumba_ _ alert, as my statement clearly reads, profiles on Sherdog need to stop thinking we all are the pulse of who is watching Bellator because we are not as proven by the awful viewership numbers Bellator repeatedly keeps getting. It actually and factually keeps proving out people just aren't tuning into Bellator. So keep being a dumba_ _ about ignoring facts.

It was an awesome event in terms of excitement. No one thought it was going to do big ratings.

Better off going exclusive with DAZN. I feel they would get more promotion than on Viacom at this point

Back