• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

a 40 year old with a 1-1 record amazing Coker's ability to find cans

This is how he usually recruits

A-man-using-a-metal-detector-on-a-beach_articleimage.jpg

I love how on DAZN the feed doesn't cut for commercials and you can hear Goldie talking like he's off air

I wonder who bellator is pushing here

The guy with the dad bod

Or the guy with the personal rapper for his walkout

Why in the name of FUDGE do you keep drawing arrows to peoples' hairlines!!?!??!!?!?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
<Fedor23>

Does wwe own “cm punk” and “jack swagger”

I never understand why these guys don’t just fight under those names
WWE owns jack swagger as they created the character, thats why in the 90's they did a knock-off razor remone and diesel. CM punk is the wrestling name of phil brooks before he joined WWE so he created the character so he owns it

I can’t stand entrances like this. Just get in the fucking ring. Hoping he gets KTFO’d in the first.

Of course the WWE guy has the overblown entrance.

This is what I hate about Bellator. I know you JMMA weeaboos love this pageantry bullshit, but I'm here for the fights. I don't want some jumbotron, ramp, live music bullshit. I want them to walk to the cage as quickly as possible, get greased up, and fuck.

I don't like it either. Looks throwback and dated.

Anyone else watching on dazn

We get to see these guys staring at each other in retarded commercial break!

I can't believe they are using his wwe gimmick hahhahahahahah

I was wondering if this was his wrestling intro shtick or if it was something special for this event.

Bellator has a real goat ring girl
663c8abae65d61f2f31f4c7a74e82cd5.jpg
a0cb0c5793200a66efd12ef7f726ed40.jpg
yQXMYJV.jpg
Miss Terrell
200.gif

That reach advantage...

Back