• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

wow, Hager trains with Drax. We saw what having Starlord in your corner does for you. Drax is a destroyer.

Who gave a big white wrestler the name jack swagger? Its almost worse than cm punk

2s4vun.jpg
They don't call it the retirement home for nothing :D

Believe it or not I've never actually watched a match... I think this is that chick getting shocked here though.

380full.jpg

Nope,
That's Combat Toyota Vs. Megumi Kodo.

Swagger is gonna turn some heads.

Motherfucker is legit. Fools thinking he's just some WWE guy. He's gonna fuckin' walk through this trial by fire. Stay tuned...

Oh this pacing and commercial breaks are killing my buzz.

On paper this is kinda ridiculous. Jack should be able to beat this guy off the street based on size, athleticism and his wrestling pedigree alone.

Kiser has been working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that Sweggar still doesn't even know the names of.

WTF this Jack Swagger guy has a lisp?! WWE sure has gone downhill since my childhood. Back when you had the Texas Rattlesnake chugging beers and beating up a roided up Vince McMahon and chicks in g-strings. Now you have guys with lisps.

Was this guy popular in WWE or just a run of the mill type?

Back