Bellator 207 & 208

Ben Henderson could’ve got that arm triangle in the 2nd round if he wasn’t right next to the cage, maybe would’ve got it tho if there was more time.

Surprised so many like Awad here. I haven't seen much of Henderson recently, so perhaps he really has looked that dreadful, but I've seen Awad's recent matches, and he is nothing more than a mid-level fighter relying on a decent but unexceptional kickboxing game while having just enough takedown defense to keep average to decent grapplers off him. Benson can absolutely take him down and I think he is fine standing up, too.

This is way more like the Bendo of old than what he's looked like in his last few fights.

Bendo is washed up, he isn't close to what he used to be. It's almost like he's scared to throw a jab. Still a good grappler tho.

Lol wtf blasting khabib. You just played saad dirty grabbing the fence and gloves. Bet your son wouldn't be proud of that either. Not nice bendo.

4u on Fedor @ -161. Wow @ all of the money coming in on Chael.

Pretty sure Fedor gets this done rather easily.

I'm on Chael but he will probably get knocked out in the first

edit. Fedors odds are getting tempting

Fascinating that Fedor has fallen to a mere -175, but Fedor ITD has actually gone up to -159 (I bet it at -150) on 5Dimes.

Omg I just ate shit walking down the stairs checking the pbp here. If chael dony win i'm gonna be pissed.

Fedor just throwing Chael around.

Fedor gassed already, fuck it he was so close to finishing him with that GnP

Chael no quit in him. Good TD. Crazy pace there for a bit. Both need a breather LOL.

Back