• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Dude should just wait for him to shoot and pull a kimo vs shamrock. It’s his only chance

What's SBG's current record in major promotions since Conor last fought? Anyone got a dolly I mean tally?

Storley literally just took AJ down with no arms. He just like speared him

Storley with elite wrestling but I wanna see his hands

Storey activated the ragdoll-physics pre-fight

Kind of reminds me of Prime Tito... just smash with ground and pound.

What's SBG's current record in major promotions since Conor last fought? Anyone got a dolly I mean tally?

Hasn't reached the 4 horsewomen level yet but not great. They did have a TUF champion on the newest season though, but it took a Canadian member to get the W's

Last edited:
Now tenderize the other side!

You want to wreck all the douchebags on this sport so soon? Was tonights KO not enough to quinch your thirst?

the blood of the JBGs runs through my veins. I am the Percy Jackson of Sherdog.

nice work by Storley. Hopefully they get him someone who might be able to offer some sort of resistance.

Jason Herzog is in full "if he dies, he dies" mode tonight. Boy that went on longer than it needed to.

Dang. Warrior Heart just turned into CTE...

This is the kind of fight that has to suck for an opponent, just give up your back already and let him have your neck.

No need to go through this for 15 minutes.

Back