• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 192 Lima vs. MacDonald - Main Card - 9pmET/6pmPT

man i didnt wanna see this shit.. someone just trying to fkn wrestle rampage fuck. he doesnt wanna be in there grappling with someone he wants to fight. ya i know its mma but u know what i mean o_O

Rampage is like Butterbean on the ground. Tip him over and can't get up. Just lays there.

I feel bad for any of his fans that believed he was taking this seriously. Only reason he is a HW now is he likes donuts and CoD more than training now.

They said the same thing when he was doing all that Reebok training in the UFC. Just sad knowing how Done he is.

damn it, Uber-Page is such a let down, hes 30+lbs heavier and stronger but gets manhandled by Chael

I feel bad for any of his fans that believed he was taking this seriously. Only reason he is a HW now is he likes donuts and CoD more than training now.
I think in his mind he is motivated but is likely never pushed in training...ever, he is heavy but looked solid at the weigh ins.

So basically two more rounds of Chael humping him or a wild KO by Rampage if Chael slips.

I doubt Fedor will get past Mir so it's gonna be Chael vs Frank Mir.

this is exactly what I thought this fight would look like.

This is basically the same game plan as Wanderlei. lol

Chael up two rounds.

Rampage is like Butterbean on the ground. Tip him over and can't get up. Just lays there.
I said this a few days ago in a thread and someone got all pissed off about it. his ground game is like a mix between conor's scramble/get up ability and mounted vitor

Back