• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 188 - Pitbull vs Weichel II - Israel

I just re-watched Jessica Middleton's four pro fights, all of them in Bellator. She's a non-athletic striker who has children and worked a full time job as a forklift driver until this summer. She has never initiated a takedown even once in all those fights. And she got tagged in the face multiple times by Alice Yauger, a 4-4 older woman whose fighting name is literally "The Soccer Mom" in her last win. She is coming off two losses in a row, has never stopped anyone as a pro even in her two wins and has also never fought outside the United States. Meanwhile, I listened to Denise's interview from after her last kickboxing title defense in April 2017 on FightBox.com where she said she had a black belt in judo for many years and was training a lot of ground game in preparation for her Bellator MMA debut in November, and that this was something that she was really looking forward to. Here on her Twitter you can see videos of her training a lot of ground as well in the Netherlands to complement her world class kickboxing skills. https://twitter.com/denisekielholtz?lang=en In short, in my opinion, there has never been a WMMA line more wrong than this one with Kielholtz as a more than +200 underdog. I maxed it on 5D and will add more elsewhere at or near that price.

I just re-watched Jessica Middleton's four pro fights, all of them in Bellator. She's a non-athletic striker who has children and worked a full time job as a forklift driver until this summer. She has never initiated a takedown even once in all those fights. And she got tagged in the face multiple times by Alice Yauger, a 4-4 older woman whose fighting name is literally "The Soccer Mom" in her last win. She is coming off two losses in a row, has never stopped anyone as a pro even in her two wins and has also never fought outside the United States. Meanwhile, I listened to Denise's interview from after her last kickboxing title defense in April 2017 on FightBox.com where she said she had a black belt in judo for many years and was training a lot of ground game in preparation for her Bellator MMA debut in November, and that this was something that she was really looking forward to. Here on her Twitter you can see videos of her training a lot of ground as well in the Netherlands to complement her world class kickboxing skills. https://twitter.com/denisekielholtz?lang=en In short, in my opinion, there has never been a WMMA line more wrong than this one with Kielholtz as a more than +200 underdog. I maxed it on 5D and will add more elsewhere at or near that price.
Cool $1k on her let’s eat

In short, in my opinion, there has never been a WMMA line more wrong than this one with Kielholtz as a more than +200 underdog.

I've never been more convinced to tail. 2.5u +200

Looks like we, and whoever else saw your post Jim bet it down to +110

Jumped on board.

Looking at Denise just a couple of things bugging me though. How small she is (4 inches shorter than her opponent..?), and how pretty she is. Guess I'll have the option of arbing down when that line movement filters through to this side of the pond.

You saved me the trouble of viewing tape thank you!

i have £260 on denise to return £663.

i can get jessica at + money now, not sure if i should hedge a bit.

Seems to me like the lines should have opened the other way around for the Kielholtz/Middleton fight...

I also think the o2.5 in the girl fight at -125 is mispriced...

Middleton ain't finishing shit and all 20 of Kielholtz's pro kickboxing fights went the distance...

Anyone watch kickboxing fight with wijmans? She did several judo throws aha

Holy crap. Kielholtz now -155

I figured line would drop but wow, lol. Wish I did more somehow at +205...

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to hedge. William Hill have got Middleton @ +120 and you can further boost those odds to +129. Freeroll city.

1.9 available on 888 sport that’s best. Seeing 8/11 elsewhere

Weigh ins

Attachments

• A3D265B1-19AB-4D25-8F97-E5AF8C0FD549.jpeg
    A3D265B1-19AB-4D25-8F97-E5AF8C0FD549.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 23
Freerolling. Got Denise @ +155 on betsafe last night, that line moved fast.
Lucky! I had to take 1.9 as when that was posted I was asleep aha was like 3/4 am uk time unfortunately and changed before I woke

Back