• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 182: Koreshkov vs. Njokuani

Lady Nog time.

Once the main card starts, it'll be UFC level pacing, if not worse.
Bellator is worse. They will fuck around and have one fight the first hour.

Plus we got to have Frank Mir and Gegard get trotted it out and shit.

She is stuck there..

e: and she's out

e2 Damn that was fast

Yup, posting both arms on the ground while the opponent is fishing for a RNC is a bad move

Second straight finish I've missed because of buffering.

Marc "The Leg-Catcher" Stevens

Just realized that Stevens is the guy that got guillotine'd in 18 seconds by Cody McKenzie on TUF

"He's gonna be 11 and ooooone"

<{outtahere}>

It's almost like standing still near a power kicker is a bad idea!

Dat size-difference batman!

Rainey spent 3 rounds going for a flash KO and now he has to settle for sub attempts

Only 10 people viewing this thread is depressing me.

Those clowns in the Heavies who always talk about "Bellator is taking over, UFC is dying" are nowhere to be found.

These threads used be packed when they had tourneys every friday or so. :(

Only 10 people viewing this thread is depressing me.

Those clowns in the Heavies who always talk about "Bellator is taking over, UFC is dying" are nowhere to be found.
They never are.

Anyone else loving Goldy and Jimmy Smith together? They seem like a great combo, Jimmy has always been good and Goldy seems happier than ever to be commentating. I'd miss Goldberg if he had retired.

Anyone else loving Goldy and Jimmy Smith together? They seem like a great combo, Jimmy has always been good and Goldy seems happier than ever to be commentating. I'd miss Goldberg if he had retired.
They seem to be having a genuinely good time working together.

Sean Grande really sucked the fun out of the commentary. I'm glad they got Goldie and Mauro

Goldie staying on for the main card? Nice.

Back