Bellator 154: Carvalho vs Manhoef

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
B155_1920x1080_site.jpg

This may seem like old news by now but I decided to make this thread in case anybody else wanted to discuss the event or if anybody missed the announcement (and also, a break from studying).

Personally, I think the Carvalho/Manhoef fight is the right one to make. Middleweight is a very shallow division in Bellator but is probably the most chaotic so it's perfect to have Melvin in a title fight. I see Carvalho winning this one, the Halsey upset really impressed me and he's extremely underrated. Kendall Grove will probably be next in line for the winner of this one after KOing France.

Curran vs Karakhanyan is also a pretty good fight, one I've been wanting to see since the early BellaCoke days. Both need a win to come back in to Featherweight title contention.

Such a great fight. I love it. 185 is the crazy fuck division in Bellator. Hoping for Manhoef to take that strap.

Such a great fight. I love it. 185 is the crazy fuck division in Bellator. Hoping for Manhoef to take that strap.
It is crazy fuck I love it its a fun division I want to see Rhino back in there smashing people. Him against Beltran or Grove or Reiter

Love the two fights, going with Rafael In this!

That div is so bad, this is just sad.

Curran/Georgi is good though.

good lord! Manhoef fights for a title? thought he said he's retiring...

It is crazy fuck I love it its a fun division I want to see Rhino back in there smashing people. Him against Beltran or Grove or Reiter
Been wondering what Rhino has been doing. Matching him up against Kato would be good.

If Rafael takes him down, it's over
Carvalho can definitely get the KO if he survives Manhoef's early flurries but this would get him the win for sure.

Manhoef with the title, holy shit, I don't know how I would feel about that lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back