• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 140: Lima vs. Koreshkov 6:50PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bellator 140: Lima vs. Koreshkov

PRELIMS: 7:00PM ET/4:00PM PT/12:00AM UK

MAIN CARD: 9PM ET/6PM PT/2AM UK

Friday 07.17.2015 at 09:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: Spike TV | Undercard: Spike.com
Promotion: Bellator MMA
Ownership: Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
Enclosure: Cage
TV Announcers: Sean Grande, Jimmy Smith
Ring Announcer: Michael C. Williams
Post-Fight Interviews: Jimmy Smith
Number of MMA Bouts: 12

Bellator_140_Lima_vs._Koreshkov_Poster.jpg

FIGHT CARD

MAIN CARD (7/17/15 - 9:00 pm EST)

170lbs- Douglas Lima (26-5) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (17-1)
{Welterweight Title Fight}

170lbs- Paul Daley (36-13-2) vs. Dennis Olson (14-8)

170lbs- Brennan Ward (10-3) vs. Roger Carroll (16-12)

170lbs- Chris Honeycutt (6-0) vs. Paul Bradley (22-6)

170lbs- Michael Page (7-0) vs. Rudy Bears (16-13)

PRELIMS (7:00pm EST)www.spike.com http://bellator.com/articles/prelimstream

135lbs- Blair Tugman (7-5-0) vs Kin Moy (6-2-0)

170lbs- Ilya Kotau (0-0) vs. Nicholas Sergiacom (1-0)

265lbs- Eric Bedard (6-5) vs. Parker Porter (5-4)

125lbs- Remo Cardarelli (4-2) vs. Billy Giovanella (8-3)

125lbs- Alex Dunworth (2-1) vs. Dean Hancock (1-0)

155lbs- Kaline Medeiros (4-4) vs. Sarah Payant (1-0)

160lbs- Waylon Lowe (15-6) vs. Ryan Quinn (10-5)

972.png

The full Bellator 140: Lima vs. Koreshkov weigh-in results included:

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/video-...-140-weigh-ins-today-on-mmajunkie-at-5-p-m-et

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET)

Champ Douglas Lima (170) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (170) – for welterweight title
Paul Daley (171) vs. Dennis Olson (173)*
Roger Carroll (171.75)** vs. Brennan Ward (171)
Paul Bradley (171) vs. Chris Honeycutt (171)
Rudy Bears (170.75) vs. Michael Page (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

Kin Moy (138.25)*** vs. Blair Tugman (136)
Ilya Kotau (170.25) vs. Nicholas Sergiacomi (171)
Eric Bedard (257) vs. Parker Porter (260.25)
Remo Cardarelli (123) vs. Billy Giovanella (125.75)
Alex Dunworth (155.5) vs. Dean Hancock (155.75)
Kaline Medeiros (124.25) vs. Sarah Payant (128.5)****
Waylon Lowe (160) vs. Ryan Quinn (159.75)
* Olson has two hours to make the welterweight limit
** Carol has two hours to make the welterweight limit
*** Moy has two hours to make the bantamweight limit
**** Payant has two hours to make the flyweight limit

CANCELLED & FIZZLED BOUTS

CANCELLED170 lbsBrennan Ward vs. Gavin Sterritt Sterritt Withdrew

CANCELLED170 lbsJosh Neer vs. Matt Secor Neer Withdrew

CANCELLED135 lbsBlair Tugman vs. Rodrigo Almeida Almeida weight cut issues

Last edited:
You wasteland my fellow New Englanders going to Bellator 140/Paul Daley support thread brah? (it was literally only up for 30 seconds before being deleted)

Come on man the worldwide forum is fucking dead anyways let us have some fun around here, I'm going to love seeing Daley body someone live, who else is going to the show?

[YT]2NWbvm4fIgk[/YT]

There should be more people talking anout Koreshkov/Lima. Everyone claims to want to watch Bellator's homegrown talent get a push and yet, they're busy talking about which battered, old fart they want Kimbo will KO next.

There should be more people talking anout Koreshkov/Lima. Everyone claims to want to watch Bellator's homegrown talent get a push and yet, they're busy talking about which battered, old fart they want Kimbo will KO next.

Its a great card, just have been super busy. I think Lima takes it to the ground though and robs us of a FOTY candidate. I think with saturday, sunday, and wednesday people are just a bit mma exhausted to talk about the event. If they're smart they will watch though!

This main event
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Damn didn't realize this was coming to Mohegan Sun. I need to make a weekend if they do another big card there.

This main event
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Damn didn't realize this was coming to Mohegan Sun. I need to make a weekend if they do another big card there.

Agreed. This should be a fun night of Knockouts. Also Brock Larson gonna take that belt tonight at Legacy

There should be there's just been too many cards lately. Lawler v. Rory, Mir v. Duffe, Bisping v. Leites tomorrow. I think this is a good fight but I work till 9 and my buddy wants to play Titanfall which we both just bought after so I will probably do that instead.

Anyone see the pic of Koreshkov wearing glory gloves? Interesting.

Also Daley better hope lima wins. He loses to both but Lima will take his time to beat his ass, leaving more opening. Koreshlov would just run up and knock him TFO

new commentator tonight.

The Sean Grande era begins tonight.

Yeah, it's strange how nobody is talking about Lima-Koreshkov. I'm pumped! Just got home from work and am looking forward to this card. I like both fighters but I'm totally rooting for Koreshkov.

Anyone see the pic of Koreshkov wearing glory gloves? Interesting.

Also Daley better hope lima wins. He loses to both but Lima will take his time to beat his ass, leaving more opening. Koreshlov would just run up and knock him TFO

I'm not sure how you can be so confident in that. Daley hits as hard as anyone at WW.

Yeah, it's strange how nobody is talking about Lima-Koreshkov. I'm pumped! Just got home from work and am looking forward to this card. I like both fighters but I'm totally rooting for Koreshkov.

This is why it's hard to judge Coker for how he promotes. Almost every big MMA fight he has ever promoted were guys that got big in Japan, UFC, Elite XC, etc but look what happens when he takes two very exciting/great fighters who haven't gone through there and puts them in a title match; not much buzz at all.

This is as big of a fight as Chandler-Alvarez IMO.

Lima has proven a dominant champion, and Koreshkov ..... that guy is crazy talented on the feet. I think he may be the best striker period among all WW in mma right now.
He eclipsed his coach Shlemenko a while ago IMO.

Bellator can't push the significance of this fight, but I guess they make their money on other fights that are less significant.

This fight could definitely main event on a UFC card though.

Alright I'm thinking

Honeycutt UD
Ward TKO
Page TKO
Daley TKO
Lima UD

After tonight I think

Page vs. Daley could happen. Those guys will walk over their opponents tonight. Actually Brennan Ward probably will too.

Last edited:
After tonight I think

Page vs. Daley could happen. Those guys will walk over their opponents tonight. Actually Brennan Ward probably will too.

Daley is getting the next title shot with a win.

Bellator is hoping to match-up MVP with Ward if they both win.

Is there a way to stream the main card from spike or bellator online? I dont have access to a TV today.

Back