Bellator 134 Kongo vs King Mo Announced

Im a fan of mo but this is a tough fight for him. I do think he can use his speed and wrestling to beat kongo but kongo has good tdd and striking. Wont be too surprised if kongo wins

Let's see your top 10, Dana. Oh right, it's probably just "Rhonda" over and over again for every class.

Ok, now I think YOU are a UFC shill designed to make fans of non ufc look unreasonable. That is one way to do it.

They are both decent fighters, but I would have Minakov and Newton 8-10, so that really doesn't leave much room for these guys.. - Dana fkn White.

Ok, now I think YOU are a UFC shill designed to make fans of non ufc look unreasonable. That is one way to do it.

They are both decent fighters, but I would have Minakov and Newton 8-10, so that really doesn't leave much room for these guys.. - Dana fkn White.

LOL, that doesn't even make sense. Minakov and Newton aren't in the same weight class dumbfuck, you can't put them in the same rankings.

LOL, that doesn't even make sense. Minakov and Newton aren't in the same weight class dumbfuck, you can't put them in the same rankings.

I literally started laughing so hard here..I'm cackling right now. But it all makes sense now, Kongo and Mo have their own weight class so are automatically in the top 10.

Kongo and Mo have their own weight class so are automatically in the top 10.

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard...and I've heard some shit from this site. But this takes the cake. I have no idea what it means but I'm sure its racist. Regardless it goes on the sig. Thanks.

I'm going to stop, you might literally be handicapped and I'm just going to say you win man, I get what you were saying now. Mo and Kongo are top 10, and Minikov and Newton are not in their weight classes. You also fully understood what you put in your sig there, so good job. I walk away now. Godspeed.

I'm going to stop, you might literally be handicapped and I'm just going to say you win man, I get what you were saying now. Mo and Kongo are top 10, and Minikov and Newton are not in their weight classes. You also fully understood what you put in your sig there, so good job. I walk away now. Godspeed.

...No, I have no clue what you meant. Mo and Newton fight at LHW and Kongo and Minikov fight at HW. This is VERY simple stuff that a Google search could teach you, Dana.

He's a troll, not a very good one.

This is an interesting fight. King Mo should not be counted out, he has fought and won at HW...wins include Whitehead and Kerr. Someone is getting knocked the fuck out. I have King Mo by quickness.

I don't think it necessarily ends in a knockout. It could be a horrible fight if Kongo goes about trying to turn it into a grappling match

I think Kongo takes a close fight honestly. Mo's going to be winning at first due to speed then Kongo's size wears on him.

Rooting for King Mo here.

Last edited:
I don't think it necessarily ends in a knockout. It could be a horrible fight if Kongo goes about trying to turn it into a grappling match

Yeah I think its going to be a grappling/clinch match. I think its actually Mo who will turn it into a grappling match because of Kongo's reach.

I'll take Mo since Kongo's chin is shot, Mo is exceptionally fast at HW and has enough power to put the lights out on Kongo.

Superfight?
Would Stefan Struve vs. Ryan Bader be considered a super-fight?

This is a REAL super fight. Top 10 LHW vs top 10 HW. Dana should take notes on how it's done.

Kongo will get him in the clinch and destroy him with knees. Kongo has some of the best knee strikes at HW. He also has really good straights and upercuts. Either unanimous decision or TKO knees for Kongo

Back