• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 130: Newton vs. Vassell 6:45PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Vassell gave him all he could handle but a good comeback.

Just my luck... I feel asleep just before the 5th round.:icon_neut

I woke up and thought Vassell had won a decision.:icon_lol:

LOL at Rickels vs one of Bellators better prospects not being shown.. That fight is more important than last weeks MAIN EVENT.

Who... the f***... is doing this crap?

You know what? I'm going to skip a Bellator card for that. That stupid decision cost them a viewer. One viewer for one show. It's the best I can do.

LOL at Rickels vs one of Bellators better prospects not being shown.. That fight is more important than last weeks MAIN EVENT.

Who... the f***... is doing this crap?

You know what? I'm going to skip a Bellator card for that. That stupid decision cost them a viewer. One viewer for one show. It's the best I can do.

You'd be crazy to skip their next show. If you could retroactively go back in time and skip last weeks show though... i'd advise you do just that lol

The amount of viewers they'd get putting a stream back up for one fight doesn't justify the effort. Would be less then a hundred people easy. A few people bitching online doesn't make it more worth it to them to take the time to put it up.

Damn, as a Newton fan, he as making me nervous as hell last night. But that's part of the fun of a Newton fight. He finds ways to win when his back is to the wall all the time. I don't know who he is talking to, but if it really is "The Universe" then keep talking to "The Universe" Newton. But I wouldn't mind if the Universe gave him a better game plan every so often...

You'd be crazy to skip their next show. If you could retroactively go back in time and skip last weeks show though... i'd advise you do just that lol

True. If he wants to skip a show, make it the show after the next show I guess.

Back