• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 123: Curran vs. Pitbull II 6:00PM ET Prelims/8PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

WWE fans love that shit. Sad and embarrassing to watch. What a joke.

Do you think that was really Coker? Doens't seem his style to me. Seems like he's just doing want Viacom wants to do.

I think that's the case.

Strikeforce was really no frills. He knows that type of shit can hurt a promotion. I believe Nashville is burned indelibly into his brain. However, Scott needs a check and Viacom needs a guy who they can push around and has some useful ideas.

SereneJampackedItalianbrownbear.gif

qzUOyMh.gif

them wolf tickets

Guy on Tito's back is laughing.

Do you think that was really Coker? Doens't seem his style to me. Seems like he's just doing want Viacom wants to do.
Yeah Coker getting shit on for this sucks. He can't do anything about it.

Coker is awesome, new Bellator.

But dam that was bad and Coker doing interviews in the cage is also fucking terrible, he's not a good public speaker.

he's gotta come off as a lovable dork for now, but then comes the heel turn.

Bellator doesnt even announce that Chandler/Brooks for the LW title is on the card in the co main event.

Title fight not even the main event for Bellator, sad.

Bw0HEQwIEAE66zT.jpg

These pre-fight fights are a dooming sign. Which one is gonna end up calling Coker a dick-rider afterwards?

Bellator doesnt even announce that Chandler/Brooks for the LW title is on the card in the co main event.

Wow, wtf. That's a huge fight.

Bw0HEQwIEAE66zT.jpg

They are putting that on the same day as UFC 180? The fuck why?

But seriously
Tito Ortiz vs Stephan bonner AND Chandler vs Brooks 2

looks like a pretty good crowd for Bellator tonight.

i like bonnar, his promo was cool too. any prediction for the fight?

Back