Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo main card Poll (with odds)

odds came out.

795.png

It would appear the odds very much reflect the general consensus as they should.

Chandler is going to crush Will Brooks. Tito is going to get absolutely mauled by Shlemenko. I do see Kimg Mo humping Rampage to a decision.

I voted for Quinton but I'm quite surprised of how the votes for King Mo are quite low, I do think Quinton is going to win but I think King Mo has a chance for sure I mean he defeated Gegard Mousasi so who knows what will happen on Saturday.

Tito has a shot, no denying it IMO.

This will tell a lot about the depth of Bellator.

Storm will win this.

believe it or not but i am pretty excited for this fight because i am a fan of both

Storm should win. Then again Bader should have as well.

My first favourite fighter was Tito, so gonna go with him!

The favorable stylistic matchup and size advantage will lead tito to victory

I don't know this Storm gentlemen so I will be picking him to beat Tito.

i would like Tito to win just for the lulz's....but he has no chance.

Tito making it to the second round will be a moral victory.

I think if there was a glitch in the matrix and Tito somehow finished the fight victorious, Shlemenko would have to live with the "Ryan Bader shame". Well, perhaps not quite as bad as that but you know what I mean.

Tito making it to the second round will be a moral victory.

Agreed.

Schlemenko is going to absolutely wreck Tito. Body shot will drop him and then GNP for a TKO finish. Tito is done.

Just realized Shlemenko is 50-7?! What a beast record.

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of Tito but I can't see him winning this, he'll get punched in the stomach and go down

Tito will be the much bigger guy and the better wrestler. If Tito can take Shlemenko moderately easy and stay on top while landing some ground and pound I can possibly see Tito wearing out and gassing out Shlemenko. That being said, I pick Shemenko via bodyshots that hurt Tito.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back