• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BELLATOR 104: HAWN VS WEEDMAN 2 7PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

I don't think you know enough about War Machine. Wasn't he just making fun of a dead cop a couple weeks ago?

Still doesn't bother me. He says stupid, unintentionally funny, shit but I get a "decent kid underneath the jersey shore exterior" vibe from him. Unlike with Kos, where I only get an "asshole through and through" vibe.

Oh snap, quoting Carl Sagan, I'm a fan!

Edgar a real fighter?

get the fuck out of here. That guy comes to dance around for 15-25 minutes. he has never been in a fight

n1qnab.gif

I LOVE your Av Bro. NBK ftw fuck what Quentin has to say. I disagree though. Edgar does not come to win. He comes to try to decision everyone then cry about it afterwards. I cant respect a guy like that. Look what he did in the Bendo fights. He comes to DECISION and NOT FIGHT. War Machine is a fighter, Edgar is not.

Thanks brother. I can understand what you're saying, I just think Edgar is the best thing to come out of Jersey. Maybe of all time lol.

Thanks brother. I can understand what you're saying, I just think Edgar is the best thing to come out of Jersey. Maybe of all time lol.

Bruce Springsteen, the Misfits and Zakk Wylde all disagree.

Pulling for Hawn, easily one of my favorite fighters in Bellator, or anywhere really

Been around the sport way longer than you breh. You guys are the ones ruining the spirit of cage fighting.

Gee thanks gramps! Its 2013, that doesn't mean the world is all sunshine and rainbows. Say have you eaten your oats yet?

Back