Belfort's legs of Gazelle

Bad thread title is bad. Legs of Gazelle suggests uber muscular uber strong legs, not the skinny legs you're troll attempt is going for.
50479-felicia-day-is-this-real-life-84rr.gif

Lots of stand up fighters have thinner legs (more wired then big muslces).

Vitors were always pretty big though weren't they? I don't remember them being small.

It's funny how guys with thin legs can knock your head off. It's always the fighter with thick legs that can't throw kicks.

Dan Henderson cant even make the 205 weight now that hes off the TRT

Lots of stand up fighters have thinner legs (more wired then big muslces).

Vitors were always pretty big though weren't they? I don't remember them being small.

I remember a pic going up here when Vitor was in full TRT mode. He was on the beach shadowboxing. His upper body was jacked but his legs looked smaller than average compared to his upper body. Tbh i don't think he lost much size, they always looked like that.

Cormier has mammoth legs and he can kick over a 6'4" guys head

Guy was talking about most cases

You don't establish the rule from an exception ( and DC is obviously exceptionnally athletic, and picked up striking exceptionnally fast for someone with 25years of grappling background )

I really wish Vitor and fedor would've ended up fighting in Affliction. Great fight we all missed out on.

Isn't everyday leg day? You walk on your fucking legs, no?

Walking only puts a very small ammount of tension on your leg muscles .. not enough time under tension to actually build serious muscle.
So no.

Back