Belfort wants title shot if he beats Henderson

Not interested, TRTor was a beast Vitor needs to think about retirement as he has nothing left to prove.

He'd need another solid win streak to get a crack at Weidman/Rockhold. Not happening me thinks.

And i want Kate Upton to sit on my face every time I yawn. Vitor needs to learn you cant always get what you want in life.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking Cheator, always wants to fight for the title but doesn't want to earn it.

I'm a lifelong fan of Vitor, since the 90s. And even I say to this, STFU Vitor.

He got CRUSHED last time. The fight was not competitive at all. That doesn't warrant jumping right back to the top after 1 win.

It's a shame we never got to see the resurgence of TRTitor, but the truth of the matter is without TRT Vitor is a bottom 10 guy. And trust me, it pains me to say that. But I'm not delusional.

Breaking news, a fighter wants a title shot.
If I got a cut of the PPV money and insurance, even I would want a title shot.

I hope Vitor has to win at least one more good fight after Hendo before getting a shot though.
Would prefer it if Hendo knocks him out.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...-wants-title-shot-with-win-over-dan-henderson

Belfort says that if he gets past Hendo he wants the winner of Weidman/Rockhold!

I guess not being on trt shrinks your brain as well!

Maybe he forgot that he just fought for the title, and that a win over Hendo at this stage of his career, doesn't exactly skyrocket you to the top of the ladder.

Not to mention a certain guy named Jacare, who has more than earned a title shot is next in line!

There are two reasons why Belfort will never get a title shot again ever:

- His performance against Weidman was absolutely pathetic. No takedown defence whatsoever, no ground game, folded like a deckchair the minute things weren't going his way. Nobody wants to see that again

- Vitor is now just a physically weak old man. The non-TRT title fight showed that the Rockhold, Bisping, and Hendo wins were the product of a guy being juiced to the gills in an unregulated environment. As soon as he wasn't allowed his rocketfuel anymore, he went back to being a weakling with no resilience at all. Vitor will never earn another title shot because he will never beat another serious top guy, because he can no longer juice up to anywhere near the same extent. The idea that this scrawny old dude could beat Rockhold or Jacare or Romero or Mousasi is laughable. Kennedy would humiliate 'Clean-ish Vitor', and I wouldn't even be surprised if Hendo's corpse managed it too

Hey, at least he isn't asking for a title fight coming off a loss, and recognizes you should at least win a fight before asking for the moon.

With DC, Guss, Cain, Chael (I believe chael got a title fight coming off a loss if member serves right) getting title shots coming off loses, I don't see anything to out of the box that Vitor is saying at this point.

Chael got the Jones fight just after losing the second Anderson fight, was part of TUF that year.

If The Vitor ever fights The Wide Man, I see an exact repeat of 187. Maybe an even quicker finish for The Chris.

Agreed. It's likely Vitor had the best chance he would ever have at beating the Chris. He stunned him, but could not finish.

I get why these guys want title shots but as a fan I have no interest when the guy asking for a rematch was obliterated the first time. I mean, once Weidman got him to the ground it was like he was a white belt all over again.

No thanks.

I could be wrong, but I thought he just had a title shot. Maybe it was just someone who looks like him.

Just kidding.

Hhahah...right...

Dan's on a 1-fight win streak against Tim Boetsch. Beating him doesn't earn you a title shot.

After he beats Hendo he should get a rematch with Hendo, the UFC needs more rematches. He should only get a title shot if he loses

I really hope he fights and beats Moose, after that let him fight Jacare or Romero for a title shot

Ya! I dont think so there buddy. There are guys that should be fighting for the title ahead of him in Jacare and Yoel. I like Vitor but he had his shot and blew it in 2 mins

He would have a better chance of beating DC at 205 I think....
Nah, who am I kidding, he'd get ragdolled there too.

I don't think Vitor gets how rankings work.

Not if it's against Weidman. Weidman murdered him at UFC 187. He has an argument if it's Rockhold, since he sent Rockhold to heaven with that kick when they fought.

This. Plus Rockhold would LOVE the opportunity to redeem himself.

Back