Greg Hardy vs Rahman jr Nov.19th DAZN

Who wins?

• Total voters

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.boxingtalk.com/Belfort-vs-Rahman-Jr-rescheduled-for-Nov-19th

The bout between Hasim Rahman Jr. and former MMA champ Vitor Belfort has been postponed to November 19th, when it will take place at the Moody Center in Austin, Texas. The announcement was made by DAZN "in partnership with social media megastar KSI and his promotional company Misfits Boxing" as well as the Sauerland brothers, Wasserman Boxing and Proper Loud. Unfortunately, the press release confused Rahman Jr. with his father, Hasim Rahman, the retired former heavyweight champion.

I don't mind this fight so much. Could be interesting.

I hope Vitor gets laid out stiff. That dude really went in there full force, against a 48 year old man in an exhibition and then celebrated shamelessly, like he accomplished something. What a douche.

I hope Vitor gets laid out stiff. That dude really went in there full force, against a 48 year old man in an exhibition and then celebrated shamelessly, like he accomplished something. What a douche.

48 yr old Holyfield probably beats him.

It was weird. It was supposed to be pro bouts and then the day of they declared them exhibitions but to treat it like an actual fight.

59 yr old. And that was fucking pathetic on vitor's part. Okay you went in and took out an old man but acting like you did something special. Fucking lame. I'm with you 100% I hope Vitor gets stiffened hard.

*58 it was a few weeks before he turned 59.

59 yr old. And that was fucking pathetic on vitor's part. Okay you went in and took out an old man but acting like you did something special. Fucking lame. I'm with you 100% I hope Vitor gets stiffened hard.

*58 it was a few weeks before he turned 59.
I agree, though I think Belfort wins handily vs Rahman Jr

i mean i can probably beat sugar ray leonard tomorrow.

the fact that a high level fighter, actually got sanctioned to fight someone who struggles to form a coherent sentence and probably to tie his shoes was a disgrace.

hoping he gets creamed.

Especially when he got political with the coke head owners too post fight . Plus the Jake Paul call outs. Cringe

Rahman Jnr isn't very impressive but Vitor is in his mid 40s and much smaller than Rahman. Rahman by decision.

Rahman Jnr isn't very impressive but Vitor is in his mid 40s and much smaller than Rahman. Rahman by decision.
Belfort doesn’t lose decisions lol …. He’ll shell up and quit if things aren’t going well imo

Back