Belfort tells Dana White to find another fight for Silva because Bisping's gonna lose

Don't see why it is getting out of hand. If he keeps winning fights then he deserves the shot.. AS most likely smashing him has no bearing on whether he deserves it or not.

If Bisping kicks him in the face then what?

listened to belfort on mma hour....hes a wackadoo

It's always safe to bet on the other guy when Bisping faces a genuine top-10 opponent.

That said, I kind of hope he wins here. I'd love to see Silva humiliate him.

Don't see why it is getting out of hand. If he keeps winning fights then he deserves the shot.. AS most likely smashing him has no bearing on whether he deserves it or not.

It's getting out of hand because he's not earned the fight yet. And he's not likely to because he's facing a fighter that's much better. When he earns the fight then we can talk about it, but I just think there is entirely too much talk about Bisping vs. Silva especially when it's unlikely that he'll beat Belfort imo.

Gotta love Vitor! I'm super pumped for this fight should be a great matchup, I got Vitor by 1st or 2nd round TKO. War Belfort!

It's always safe to bet on the other guy when Bisping faces a genuine top-10 opponent.

That said, I kind of hope he wins here. I'd love to see Silva humiliate him.

Yeah, anything can happen in a fight and there's a chance he could win I guess. This would be my consolation if he does.

listened to belfort on mma hour....hes a wackadoo

Vitor-Belfort1.jpg

The voices are telling him to kill you...

I don't know why people don't get this point. If Anderson only fought against guys who he wouldn't smash at MW he'd be pretty much inactive.

Although the cardio issue scares me, I just keep reminding myself that Wanderlei beat Bisping. I'm struggling to see why Bisping is better on the feet than Vitor..

Bisping beats Vitor easy, and still won't get a title shot

Although the cardio issue scares me, I just keep reminding myself that Wanderlei beat Bisping. I'm struggling to see why Bisping is better on the feet than Vitor..

Scares me a little too, but he's supposedly been working big time on his cardio this whole camp and looks to be in great shape.

i think too many people are counting out the count before he is down for the count.

that just happened.

Though Belfort should clearly be the favorite in this fight, sometimes Vitor is hesitant to engage and he often wilts in fights while Bisping is not above point fighting when he sees the opportunity. Bisping taking a decision is not outside the realm of possibility by any stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back