Belfort calls Jon Jones - can go to Jackson's MMA

logan rj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
TRANSLATED

Belfort calls Jon Jones and can go to Jackson's MMA

The passage of Jon Jones by Brazil may have rendered the light heavyweight champion of the UFC more than just visibility in the country. In an interview during his presence at the headquarters of the Social Football project, which brings together young people "at risk" and form teams to compete in the Homeless World Cup, as part of the promotion of TUF Brazil 3 Final, "Bones" has revealed that appointment with Vitor Belfort in the U.S., and that the Brazilian can become part of your team, the Jackson's MMA in the future.

- I will not stay for the fights on Saturday. In fact, I plan to train with Vitor Belfort on Friday in Miami. I'll find him a home gym, we train together, we will see if we have any chemistry and perhaps we may become training partners in the future. I do not know (if he goes to Jackson's MMA). He called me, came to me, said he wanted to train with me. ... Maybe we train together in the future.

jonjones-adrianoalbuquerque-1.jpg

SOURCE

Last edited:
that's some funky translation but if what I got (Vitor asked to crosstrain with Jon Jones to which Jones accepted), that is awesome. War Vitor "The Lion from the Past into the Future" Belfort.

Chael would love the fact that Jones has to leave the country of Brazil to go train with Vitor in America :p

Don't know why Vitor would want to leave Florida...seems like they have a good thing go there at BZ

Isn't one of the knocks on Vitor that he isn't a loyal training partner? He goes all over. I thought Anderson Silva's problems with Vitor stemmed from the fact Vitor wanted to fight, even though they had trained together and were friends.

He's training with killers like Rashad but makes sense he would want to go train with the GOAT.

TRANSLATED

Belfort calls Jon Jones and can go to Jackson's MMA

The passage of Jon Jones by Brazil may have rendered the heavyweight champion of the UFC more than just visibility in the country. In an interview during his presence at the headquarters of the Social Football project, which brings together young people "at risk" and form teams to compete in the Homeless World Cup, as part of the promotion of TUF Brazil 3 Final, "Bones" has revealed that appointment with Vitor Belfort in the U.S., and that the Brazilian can become part of your team, the Jackson's MMA in the future.

They don't even know what weight class Jon Jones is in -_-

They don't even know what weight class Jon Jones is in -_-

no, the translation is wrong

Isn't one of the knocks on Vitor that he isn't a loyal training partner? He goes all over. I thought Anderson Silva's problems with Vitor stemmed from the fact Vitor wanted to fight, even though they had trained together and were friends.

is he married with his training partner or something

he wants to improve himself training with other people, and belfort didnt say anything abuot changing camps, thats just jj's assumption

anderson's problem is that he was afraid of people taking his title so he made up this we're friends excuse

That's strange considering he only lost to Jones since joining the Blackzillians but he's known for changing camps which is usually not a good thing

Doesn't seem like it would be much of an issue here. I don't think anyone foresees a call for Jones/Belfort 2 in the near or distant future.

Anderson Silva almost murdered his coach. I don't think he has grounds for being upset about something so trivial.

At first glance i thought that was Vitor in the chair, TRT is nasty.

I knew that TRT-ban took a lot out of vitor but I didn't think it was so bad that he had to sit in a wheelchair.

Back