Belal Muhammads matchmaking Lightweight after RDA-Felder fight

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Id switch Dos Anjos and Felder and Have Gaethje-RDA headline a fight night. I don't think Do Bronx wants another beating from Felder but as a man he has to redeem himself from tapping to strikes and Hooker gets Islam.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with him?

I like Belal's options, although I'm not sure Felder should get Gaethje -who is a step up from RDA- after that loss.

Conor - Dustin
Tony - Chandler
Justin - Hooker or Justin vs the Conor - Dustin winner
Mix n' match: Carlos Diego Ferreira - RDA - Oliveira - Makhachev - Hooker
Felder - Dariush/Dober

I never can remember that guy's name.

Gaethje/Felder doesnt really make sense

Justin should be getting Dustin, Conor, RDA or Chandler

Overall I like everything except Gaethje vs Felder. People are understandably high on Felder after a gutsy performance on short notice, but throwing him in the mix instead of the other guy who beat him before this (Hooker) is kinda silly.

Once you get to a certain point at 155 there really aren't any bad matches to make, but at this time I don't think Felder's at that point. Just below it.

Id switch Dos Anjos and Felder and Have Gaethje-RDA headline a fight night. I don't think Do Bronx wants another beating from Felder but as a man he has to redeem himself from tapping to strikes and Hooker gets Islam.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with him?

You're a sadist. Belal is right. Felder gaethje is pure violence. Rda vs oliveira is crazy. Also never seen a bad fight between two brazilian fighters. Ever. Dudes/dudettes are something special. Felder vs oliveira does nothing. Now if oliveira keeps the streak and felder builds up another streak, then yes a rematch would be warranted but as is? Fuck no. Lose lose situation.

Back