• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Belal Muhammad jokes about cutting 44 lbs. in 11 days for Gilbert Burns fight (needs to cut 19 lbs.)

He's lying for clicks and it's working.
I agree. 44 pounds in 11 days is just not possible. he has every incentive to lie and make himself appear superhuman, he has no incentive to tell the truth.
Agreed. Nonsense. Everything that comes out Belal's mouth seems to be BS. He is quite small boned especially when he was next to 6'2" Leon Edwards. He simply does not have the frame and height to be 215 lbs without putting on a lot of fat. 190 - 195 lbs tops maybe. I finished fasting through the whole month of Ramadan and lost 4 lbs going down from 168 lbs to 164 lbs comparing empty stomach while on a 1000 - 1200 calorie Sohar and about a 1500 - 1700 calorie Iftar/Dinner (total of around 3000 calories per day during the fast). How did he gain so much weight unless he was stuffing his face with food at Iftar and Sohar time.
It was ESPN, couldn't even publish their own article without fucking up a clickbait title.
Belal said and proved he's under 190

I bet he’s even at 220.
Need to cut 50lbs!!! That’s crazy….yyyy

Belal with another high IQ moment. Giblert bless

Pull a Costa and ask for the fight the to be a weightclass higher at the last minute.

Back