• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Being the 125lb Champion is like winning at the paralympics...

And GSP wont get murdered by Stipe.

If you say fuck MM for his size then fuck GSP, Anderson, etc anyone who doesnt fight HW.

And this is the only way any position can be fully expressed in the heavies. In a cartoonishly awful way that was meant to be shitty from the beginning.

Pac has a resume littered with ATGs, they are finding it difficult to get credible opponents for MM, Pac dominated at 147, lets have MM beat Garbrandt for starters. The comparison is pretty naff when you of all people know the depth of quality boxers at bantam/feather is a world away from that of MMA.

I'm not comparing Johnson's total resume to Pacquiao's. He'll never get there. Honestly, he wont get close to there (no MMA fighter will). My point was that what contributes to Pac being a great fighter is his sub 126 record in addition to his record above 126. Demetrious Johnson is a great 125 pound fighter. It's not a "runt division." He has cleared it out and beat several fighters who were also elite at 135. You have to engage in mental gymnastics to really take away from his achievements.

Demetrious walks around at 140 plus jacked, is not even that small like you think he is.

This thread is offensive because Paralympics are made for athletes with disabilities, not for small people, there a lot of Olympians the size of Mighty Mouse or even smaller.

You know an Olympian the size of Demetrious? Henry Cejudo.

If you say fuck MM for his size then fuck GSP, Anderson, etc anyone who doesnt fight HW.

Okay. Fuck everyone but HW.

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Ts just qualified himself for the paralympics with this thread...

Man, u copied my analogy from yesterday where i compared Mighty mouse to Mentally challenged chess champions. Great minds do think alike so ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
He's the size of a horse jockey

If there was a 5'3" and under division in basketball would you call the most dominant player in that division who is 5'2" the GOAT basketballer of all time?

This trolljob made me laugh more than it should have. Good job

If there was a 5'3" and under division in basketball would you call the most dominant player in that division who is 5'2" the GOAT basketballer of all time?
What a great fucking analogy. Picking a sport where height is the single most important attribute.
You should have stayed in school.

Pretty much. I tend to think Pound-For-Pound rankings are mostly a flawed joke to begin with.

Baddest Man On The Planet > P4P Best

At his prime Anderson showed that he could beat some of the best lhw.

And at the moment the best fighters who could beat everyone in the ufc (including hw) are probably at lhw: Cormier, Jones.

So Not completely true

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most MMA fans are just are secretly insecure douchebags that compensate their own inability through glorifying huge roided specimen. Only few acknowledge pure skills, weather shown at fly- or heavyweight.
Another evidence: Daily appreciation threads of male fighter's body.

Demetrious walks around at 140 plus jacked, is not even that small like you think he is.

This thread is offensive because Paralympics are made for athletes with disabilities, not for small people, there a lot of Olympians the size of Mighty Mouse or even smaller.

You know an Olympian the size of Demetrious? Henry Cejudo.
What's more of a disability in a real fight? Being 6'4 and 300 lbs, but having 1 arm -- or being 5'3 140 lbs? Being 5'3 is a disability.

That's why they have to make handicap divisions for people that are too physically inferior to compete with the best. And Mighty Mouse fights at the bottom, most handicapped division there is.

125 lb guys, 5'3 they just don't give the same thrilling sensation you get with at least normal sized guys. Say what you want but Conor McGregor and Aldo look like normal human beings. Mighty Mouse is so small that he starts to have Oompa Loompa type body proportions. It just feels weird to watch.

The best way I can put it is, throw clown makeup on Conor McGregor and you just have a clown. Throw clown makeup on Mighty Mouse and you'll have people calling for human rights organizations because they assume you're making fun of small people.

At his prime Anderson showed that he could beat some of the best lhw.

And at the moment the best fighters who could beat everyone are probably at lhw: Cormier, Jones.

So Not completely true
Yeah, he could have been LHW and HW champ back when Randy was king.

Unfortunately, most MMA fans are just are secretly insecure douchebags that compensate their own inability through glorifying huge roided specimen. Only few acknowledge pure skills, weather shown at fly- or heavyweight.
Another evidence: Daily appreciation threads of male fighter's body.
If you're not a hypocrite then why don't you ever watch midget basketball?

Obviously, it's just about their skills, right?

Or, for some reason, is this just not as exciting as the NBA?

Back