Behold a Pale Horse...

What is past tense for behold? Beheld? That sounds funny.

I've got the book somewhere. I tried to read it but it was a real struggle. Too much meaningless text and nothing particularly remarkable but maybe there's a secret code in there somewhere?

My advice is to stop believing random videos on YouTube.

Read the book a while back. Own a copy, gave one to a friend. From what I recall Bill believed in aliens (at the time of writing the book), but later changed his stance on that in favor of the alien deception CT. Gotta bust the book open again.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is a good chapter.

BTW you're on the list.

His book Behold A Pale Horse is like gold in jail
People love that book and its impossible to find a copy of it in the library because no one wants to return them if they get one
I had a copy that I had to guard with my life cause people were always trying to get that shit
Lol... I had a copy in the late 90s. I let my friend borrow it. He got locked up did a few years and I never bothered asking him about the book again.

Later in later in college i had a copy on cassette tape. Someone broke in my room looking to steal weed (which I kept in a girl's room) and they stole my tapes among other things.

Last edited:
Russian Vids is under the impression that he was a Mason given that he admitted he was a junior Mason -- plus all the space nonsense.

I did listen to most of Cooper's radio broadcasts and watched quite a few of his presentations. The space stuff struck me as something to avoid before I ever heard RV's take on him.

Behold a pale whore!

4544bc4c7139afb7d1b9d8cf0a260b60.gif

Name??

For research purposes of course. Thanks in advance

His book Behold A Pale Horse is like gold in jail
People love that book and its impossible to find a copy of it in the library because no one wants to return them if they get one
I had a copy that I had to guard with my life cause people were always trying to get that shit

You could buy one.

I bought a copy about 15yrs ago

Aaaaaand...how many of his theories didn't come to fruition or have any validation? You throw enough shit and some of it is going to stick.

It's pretty damn well on the nose though, and he gave an accurate time frame, which most conspiracy theorists pretty much never do.

He also touched on lots of conspiracies that wound up being true or at least partially true.

I have a feeling you aren't too familiar with his work.

Back