Behind These Hazel Eyes is Kelly Clarkson's best song. Prove me wrong.

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
True story: I'm a happily married hetero man with a beautiful family. In 2006 I ran my second (and heretofore last) marathon listening almost solely to Kelly Clarkson's seminal album Breakaway.

I've gotten back into running over the last 4 or so months and in the last couple weeks, have put her back into my running rotation.

BHTHE is her best song. It rocks, has a sincere emotional component and leaves the listener with a sad hope that shouldn't be understated.

Well, I suppose if I had to pick a song I'd go with Ms. Independent, but regardless, none of that chick shit is making it onto my workout playlist.

You’ve heard all her songs and can pick out the best?

giphy.gif

Turn in your man card fucking immediately.

Last edited:
I know she's a singer that was on one of those shows. I honestly couldn't point her out or identify any of her music. I think she's fat, too.... or was fat, or fat shamed or some shit.....

Fuck this whole thread. What kind of man are you.

Lorde is the GOAT. Rumor has it Trent Reznor is working with her

Clark kellyson missed out on all of the bravery accolades that Caitlyn got, before the times I guess

Quite possible the gayest thread currently on sherdog

BHTHE is her best song. It rocks, has a sincere emotional component and leaves the listener with a sad hope that shouldn't be understated.

I read this in Patrick Bateman's voice

Z6_I5_Wj5.gif

Kelly Clarkson is a rare breed, shes not an MKULTRA tranny mind control victim in the entertainment business, she somehow slipped through the cracks which is impressive because shes fat as fuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back