• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Before this fight starts quick post a Christian leben striking display

144big0.gif

This was a bad moment for the sport. Looked like two drunks brawling outside a pub. Seriously.

You must be out of your ever loving mind. That fight was fucking AWESOME. That was Leben at his very best. Dude was never gonna out-technique anyone, but his heart, chin, and power always gave him a chance. Martin got cocky in a fight he was easily controlling and paid the price.

[ATTA때CH=full]228353[/ATTACH]
This was a bad moment for the sport. Looked like two drunks brawling outside a pub. Seriously.
Not really. Terry , and everyone watching , thought there is no way anyone can recover from that shot that knocked leben head back, so Terry let his guard down a bit.

It was bad ass and I was screaming in excitement , was fight that solidified my fandom of the crippler.

this .gif is surreal

That was the moment I became a Chris Leben fan. Seriously one of the most purely badass moments I can remember in MMA. Dude gets hit HARD and hurt badly and instead of turtling up like 99% of fighters would do, he did what Zombie Leben does and threw all caution to the wind wading forward with zero fucks given looking to land a BOMB. Zombie Leben was nothing to fuck with.

You must be out of your ever loving mind. That fight was fucking AWESOME. That was Leben at his very best. Dude was never gonna out-technique anyone, but his heart, chin, and power always gave him a chance. Martin got cocky in a fight he was easily controlling and paid the price.

Sloppy shitfest. It was like Bob Arum's description turned into reality. I would be embarrassed to ever show that display to a casual or non-MMA fan.

Sloppy shitfest. It was like Bob Arum's description turned into reality. I would be embarrassed to ever show that display to a casual or non-MMA fan.

You must be the life of the party. You're probably that guy who tries to take the beer out of your buddy's hand saying he's had too much right when he's starting to catch a good buzz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwd9x
Back